NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 495 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just wish these so called bidders would either make a decision or feck off
Its our clubs future these stnuc are messing about with

These stories have come out of desperation from the other bidders. What do they have in common? They still need backers for their bids. I’ve got this niggling feeling that the Admins are holding this process up because they are under pressure from the SC and Nandy etc. to get all the bids into the EFL where they will then pick who is the best fit for the club i.e the bid that will protect the academy and be good for the long-term future of the club. The danger with that is that you could have bidders like the Bahrainis who will get fed up and walk away. Could this be the situation now?

Not true - shared more in the 1 line post than the SC in months 😊

Have to agree with Moonay here Hampton....you have been critical of those in the 'know' for not telling all us mere mortals, saying anyone with takeover info / insider knowledge should be passing it on yet you do similar but try to justify it by saying its from the 'horses mouth'.....why not give us chapter & verse alongside the name of the credible horses...that we it can be verified / substantiated.

Have to agree with Moonay here Hampton....you have been critical of those in the 'know' for not telling all us mere mortals, saying anyone with takeover info / insider knowledge should be passing it on yet you do similar but try to justify it by saying its from the 'horses mouth'.....why not give us chapter & verse alongside the name of the credible horses...that we it can be verified / substantiated.
Do you know what - next time a hear a whisper I won't bother sharing it - as I said earlier let's wait and see and I hope it's wrong but it's directly from a club associated source.
Maybe I should hide behind an NDA and say absolutely nothing ?

I just wish these so called bidders would either make a decision or feck off
Its our clubs future these stnuc are messing about with

There's nobody buying us mate...too many obstacles being thrown up. People in the know saying nowt, people in politics coming out with platitudes, rugby will own the ground and we will be non league.

The experiment is over and by and large it was successful.

There's nobody buying us mate...too many obstacles being thrown up. People in the know saying nowt, people in politics coming out with platitudes, rugby will own the ground and we will be non league.

After reading this load of tosh John I am beginning to have concerns about your mental wellbeing, you need a refresher mate in the Benidorm sun.

Do you know what - next time a hear a whisper I won't bother sharing it - as I said earlier let's wait and see and I hope it's wrong but it's directly from a club associated source.

Getting a little touchy now?. It's not a case of hearing a "whisper", and then telling us all about it. It's considering whether or not you're
a) simply spreading malicious bollocks, and then,
b) will anything good come of it.

Now, to be fair, none of us know yet (given you've not thought it necessary to give your horse a name (unless of course, you're in an NDA with it) whether or not your whisper is bollocks, or might have some truth in it ............... but you're hardly filling us with confidence here.

Getting a little touchy now?. It's not a case of hearing a "whisper", and then telling us all about it. It's considering whether or not you're
a) simply spreading malicious bollocks, and then,
b) will anything good come of it.

Now, to be fair, none of us know yet (given you've not thought it necessary to give your horse a name (unless of course, you're in an NDA with it) whether or not your whisper is bollocks, or might have some truth in it ............... but you're hardly filling us with confidence here.
Not touchy - disappointed with the reaction tbh - lesson learnt and will keep further info to myself.
Not going to potentially put an individual at risk by sharing the source here - believe it or not, your call

You could be right non league could be just around the corner
I would rather we play on Hindley park than at a rugby shrine
Getting to a stage where we definitely need a smaller ground
Maybe just outside wigan boundary 15k stadium
Even that will be too big
I just hope these Bahrain group stick with us and see it through

Not touchy - disappointed with the reaction tbh - lesson learnt and will keep further info to myself.
Not going to potentially put an individual at risk by sharing the source here - believe it or not, your call

Hahahahahaha. Come off it. You must see that you're taking the exact same stance as the SC.

Now I don't mind which way you play it ............ keep shtum, the same as the SC, or tell us the details, like you're criticising the SC for not doing, but please, don't take the piss like you are.

Not in these current shitty, worrying circumstances.

After reading this load of tosh John I am beginning to have concerns about your mental wellbeing, you need a refresher mate in the Benidorm sun.

I'm sick of it all mate, and I love um. Just think what the floaters are thinking. We are losing them.

The club is on life support and they can throw the switch anytime.

https://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/c...-bid-to-buy-former-premier-league-side-wigan/

‘The source told FMT that other members of the consortium include a former Wigan Athletic chairman, an ex-Manchester United player and technical and business veterans’
Assuming this is linked with the Royle & Darren Gibson bid.

Wouldn't be the worst outcome. To be honest, the fact that other bidders are still (seemingly) showing an interest and persisting with the intention to buy the club bodes well ........ or at least, well-ish !

Last edited:

Jeez Hampton, pick your toys up & put them back in the pram 😉. IMO You can't slag off SC with lack of info when you go & do similar- don't know how u can't see that or a least get the jist of it.

Jeez Hampton, pick your toys up & put them back in the pram 😉. IMO You can't slag off SC with lack of info when you go & do similar- don't know how u can't see that or a least get the jist of it.
They are back in the pram and the cover is on, no issue here and nothing else I hear and believe to be true will be shared on here.
The snippet I shared is more than the SC have shared - no ?

Status
Not open for further replies.