NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 494 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely these potential buyers must know the dire straits we are in,
the team is a shadow of the one we had before we went into Administration,
they cannot expect this team we have at present to perform to our
previous squad of players standard.

It seems they use the same excuse, that they will not buy us if we get relegated, we are a carcass and the Vultures are circling the Club to pick
what's left of our Great Club and use the excuse that the Club will be run
on a shoe string.

I Sincerely hope i'm wrong and we stay in the Football League and stabilise they Club to stop us going into free-fall and losing our Football League Status.

See Stanley has popped up on twitter to state none of the bidders want the club in L2.
A number of Tics have pointed out to him that if he and Greenback hadn't conducted an unnecessary total firesale we wouldn't be in the position of being anywhere near L2.
Sounds like groundwork for a "poor us" end game from the admins

If this is true the guy is a complete bellend. I have not been as critical as others of the admin, sometimes even sympathetic to them. But the guy only said they was not bothered about being relegated to league 2 a few week back. He has now changed that which similar to what he did with the bidder in July who was apparently on the verge of putting a deposit down until we got relegated to league 1. I already feel depressed with all this crap and they just make it worse.

It's time to come clean and feck any NDAs even an anonymous tip off is good enough IMO.
One way or another, they need to share and confirm or deny if, to their knowledge, we are currently without any potential buyers.
Without going all LMB - I understand this is the case.
Maybe you should take a look in that mirror you got for Gav.

How on earth can you withhold information from fans whilst at the same time, criticise the SC for doing exactly that.

People losing their shit because someone else won't come out and confirm/deny some rumour they've "heard" is peak "bloody rubbish Wiggin".

It's time to come clean and feck any NDAs even an anonymous tip off is good enough IMO.
One way or another, they need to share and confirm or deny if, to their knowledge, we are currently without any potential buyers.
Without going all LMB - I understand this is the case.
What does that mean ?

If this is true the guy is a complete bellend. I have not been as critical as others of the admin, sometimes even sympathetic to them. But the guy only said they was not bothered about being relegated to league 2 a few week back. He has now changed that which similar to what he did with the bidder in July who was apparently on the verge of putting a deposit down until we got relegated to league 1. I already feel depressed with all this crap and they just make it worse.

Their version of events changes virtually every time the speak.

Nixon says they've not pulled out but are dragging their feet. He doesnt know why but states the most obvious reason is seeing if we stay up.

Nixon says they've not pulled out but are dragging their feet. He doesnt know why but states the most obvious reason is seeing if we stay up.
They need a chat with Richardson and Rioch, urgently. The potential owners need to be given confidence that regardless of where we finish this season, it's all about next season, and building for the future from there.

Maybe you should take a look in that mirror you got for Gav.

How on earth can you withhold information from fans whilst at the same time, criticise the SC for doing exactly that.

People losing their shit because someone else won't come out and confirm/deny some rumour they've "heard" is peak "bloody rubbish Wiggin".
Hardly withholding info - I have shared what I have heard from someone I trust - it would have been hypocritical of me to have kept it to myself !
I sincerely hope the info is incorrect and see Nixon is stating it is - let's see
Have looked in the Gav mirror - eyes are a little red all else good thanks 🙂

Reactions: WN3
Hardly withholding info - I have shared what I have heard from someone I trust - it would have been hypocritical of me to have kept it to myself !
I sincerely hope the info is incorrect and see Nixon is stating it is - let's see
Have looked in the Gav mirror - eyes are a little red all else good thanks 🙂

No you've not! You've given a very cryptic suggestion that the (probably baseless) rumour that the Bahrainis have pulled out is true.

All you've done is to spread that rumour. The person you trust may have told you in good faith, but he/she may have got it from someone who made it up.

Sorry mate, but there's no easy pass on this one. By the way .,.......... when you were looking in the mirror, which of the two faces did you look at? :hmmm:

;)

No you've not! You've given a very cryptic suggestion that the (probably baseless) rumour that the Bahrainis have pulled out is true.

All you've done is to spread that rumour. The person you trust may have told you in good faith, but he/she may have got it from someone who made it up.

Sorry mate, but there's no easy pass on this one. By the way .,.......... when you were looking in the mirror, which of the two faces did you look at? :hmmm:

;)
As I said - let's see - and it's not a rumour spread it's a horses mouth 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.