NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 334 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you stand by the club and back the new owners if he/they liked rugby? Or would you back the club if Frampton/Jeffries were in the same position as the Spanish? Or watch the club go bust, which was your preference earlier on this thread?

Let people have scepitism, we got shafted twice. It's pretty natural to be sceptic of any potential owner right now. And we truly will never know if they are good for us until it's been proven.
I backed the club and whelan was a rugby fan frampton was a fantasist will never happen
Lenegan wanted stadium and not latics moreno want latics not rugby

Skepticism, critasism and questioning are part of life and football. You don't walk away from something you love over those things.

If we did not a football club in the land would have any fans.

Fans are permanent the rest is variable.
Fully agree KdZ - I was simply pointing out that Bicky was being consistent in his view
Not a view I agree with but consistent nonetheless.

I would never deny that i hate wigan wurriors and would hate to see our club under any control from lenegan
But im not moaning every day about moreno yes i did say i would sooner see the club go than have lenegan touch one inch of our stadium or our club be run by anything do with the wurriors because im a true blue Wouldn't p@ss on the lodgers if they where on fire

So basically I'm not a true fan for questioning the suitability of a potential owner.

But you are a true fan for wishing the club to die before going to a potential owner.

Nice consistent logic there:clap:

Jesus Christ. Hold an opinion that the Spanish are wrong uns and the ostriches are demanding folk stop watching the club. All because they are saying they don’t want the club ruined by a bunch of chancers. You couldn’t make it up.

Love your leader - no questions or critasism is acceptable. No thanks they try that in a few places and it doesn't go well.

I turned a blind eye to the red flags and hoped for the best with Choi. I'm not doing it again - if I think something is up I'm not going to pretend otherwise.

I find your blind loyalty to the Spanish very strange. Wonder if the Spanish sell the stadium to Lenegan (without admin in place they could do) if you'd have the same fierce loyalty to Moreno.
Once more you are surmising my loyalty to the spanish is they came in put their money down to save our club while others had their fingers up their arse

Jesus Christ. Hold an opinion that the Spanish are wrong uns and the ostriches are demanding folk stop watching the club. All because they are saying they don’t want the club ruined by a bunch of chancers. You couldn’t make it up.
Nobody demanded anything lad just said if you dont like it instead of bitching like big girls stay away

Once more you are surmising my loyalty to the spanish is they came in put their money down to save our club while others had their fingers up their arse

About 2 years ago Choi put the offer in to Whelan while Moreno was one of the others with their fingers up their arse. Back then were you saying the same type of thing for Choi? Having an offer accepted isn't a guarantee they are any good for the club - we know that from what we've just been through.

So basically I'm not a true fan for questioning the suitability of a potential owner.

But you are a true fan for wishing the club to die before going to a potential owner.

Nice consistent logic there:clap:
To the point
And what gives the right to tell people who want the best for the club to stay away from it? Especially given you done nothing but bitch about Pollard for obsessionally for the last 9 months.
And i will bitch as long has i want about lenegan and the wurriors what do you think is best for the club go on im interested

About 2 years ago Choi put the offer in to Whelan while Moreno was one of the others with their fingers up their arse. Back then were you saying the same type of thing for Choi? Having an offer accepted isn't a guarantee they are any good for the club - we know that from what we've just been through.
Can you back this up or is it more of your bullshit

To the point

And i will bitch as long has i want about lenegan and the wurriors what do you think is best for the club go on im interested

Quite simple. The efl dropping the Spanish for a second time and forcing the hand of those bellends masquerading as administrators into considering other more suitable bidders.

I’m open minded. Whichever of the other interested parties that have submitted bids present the most suitable plan. Sadly I don’t trust Bungle and George to make the best decision in our interest, just the one that lines their pocket the most.
Now come on MIW ive nailed my colours to the mast im sure you have bidder that sticks out for you ?
Would like to know who and why

Status
Not open for further replies.