NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 333 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
King if you really dont trust the spanish and you think its a bad move
Instead of moaning about it why dont you walk away watch another club
We the real true latics fans are happy that moreno has come in to save us
They have come in put money where their mouths are unlike the others if it goes tits up so be it
But i will give moreno the respect he deserves for sticking with the takeover and not walking away
And i hope he makes a success of it ,nandy council lenegan have all been talking trying whats best for the wurriors not the latics now im doing what you and other moaners do surmise
End of the day the club and new owners need backing not slagging off
One thing the club does not need is moaners and people who are so called fans like you walk away you wont be missed

Unlike you who said earlier in the thread you would prefer the club go bust than not get your way over Lenegan - I will support the club regardless of who owns it. Any fan who would selfishly see their club die to satisfy their bitter hatred of a different sport is not someone I will look to for the definition of 'true fans'. So please don't conflate blindly supporting the Spanish bid with loyalty to the club. All you ever do is tell people they aren't true fans and should go and support another team if they don't agree with you. So If anyone wouldnt be missed it would more likely be you with you elitist gatekeeping attitude towards fellow fans rather than me for daring to be skeptical about our potential new owners.

Tbf he was being consistent -
Don't moan, walk away if it's not for you

Skepticism, critasism and questioning are part of life and football. You don't walk away from something you love over those things.

If we did not a football club in the land would have any fans.

Fans are permanent the rest is variable.

Skepticism, critasism and questioning are part of life and football. You don't walk away from something you love over those things.

If we did not a football club in the land would have any fans.

Fans are permanent the rest is variable.
Well stop moaning stand by your club and back the new owners if it is moreno

And how many times has JJ overseen a profit since he became Chief Exec at WAFC?

To be fair he ran the club to the budget the chairman would've given him. If you are CFO and your boss says I am happy to run a 12m wage bill and incur the loses from it you will do that. If owner tells you to cut wage bill like Whelan and Sharpe did after relegation you do that. He's not going to have been in a job 10+ years if he was overseeing loses not sanctioned in advance by his superiors.

Would you stand by the club and back the new owners if he/they liked rugby? Or would you back the club if Frampton/Jeffries were in the same position as the Spanish? Or watch the club go bust, which was your preference earlier on this thread?

Let people have scepitism, we got shafted twice. It's pretty natural to be sceptic of any potential owner right now. And we truly will never know if they are good for us until it's been proven.

Love your leader - no questions or critasism is acceptable. No thanks they try that in a few places and it doesn't go well.

I turned a blind eye to the red flags and hoped for the best with Choi. I'm not doing it again - if I think something is up I'm not going to pretend otherwise.

I find your blind loyalty to the Spanish very strange. Wonder if the Spanish sell the stadium to Lenegan (without admin in place they could do) if you'd have the same fierce loyalty to Moreno.

Unlike you who said earlier in the thread you would prefer the club go bust than not get your way over Lenegan - I will support the club regardless of who owns it. Any fan who would selfishly see their club die to satisfy their bitter hatred of a different sport is not someone I will look to for the definition of 'true fans'. So please don't conflate blindly supporting the Spanish bid with loyalty to the club. All you ever do is tell people they aren't true fans and should go and support another team if they don't agree with you. So If anyone wouldnt be missed it would more likely be you with you elitist gatekeeping attitude towards fellow fans rather than me for daring to be skeptical about our potential new owners.
I would never deny that i hate wigan wurriors and would hate to see our club under any control from lenegan
But im not moaning every day about moreno yes i did say i would sooner see the club go than have lenegan touch one inch of our stadium or our club be run by anything do with the wurriors because im a true blue Wouldn't p@ss on the lodgers if they where on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.