NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 302 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s over 300 pages of this thread, about a page worth drifted ‘off topic’. I hardly feel it’s burdensome to skip them and then eat into your limited time to complain about them. Perhaps you could just respect the fact that others wished to talk about other issues for a brief time?

I'm not going to fall out with you MiW, I enjoy your Latics related contributions, I made my point, politely and respectfully and it wasn't aimed directly at just you, obviously I can't force you to take on board my comments, all I ask is a little consideration for the wider audience sometimes. I won't post on this again as it's getting as boring as the politics stuff and that's more than ironic :yes:

Right all, though I've no admin rights to move posts from here, I've created a new thread in off topic should anyone want to continue the debate (not sure if it's about poverty or what right now !), then there's an ideal spot over in OT.

(y)

I'm not going to fall out with you MiW, I enjoy your Latics related contributions, I made my point, politely and respectfully and it wasn't aimed directly at just you, obviously I can't force you to take on board my comments, all I ask is a little consideration for the wider audience sometimes. I won't post on this again as it's getting as boring as the politics stuff and that's more than ironic :yes:

👍

Some of the alerts over the little 'spat' above, come on folks, let's not go mad on political correctness.

And hey, let's all get along!!!!!!!

I’m amazed people have bothered you with this. It’s insignificant, they ought to stop being pathetic and develop some resilience. And I say that from someone who barely contributed to the poverty discussion. I read the Millwall vital forum yesterday and I have to say the language, tone and ‘spats’ were far more fierce and vitriolic than they have on this thread.

Always happy to look at any alert and to help everyone in the great communities we have, but there is a level I can't agree with, with that said, as long as members are happy with the resolution even if it doesn't lead to a deletion, all is good.

Yes, Millwall, they are a great community, they have raised 10's of thousands for charity over the years, but they are robust!

Always held respect for Millwall. Their fans don't let no one tell them what to do and when the chips are down, they rally like no other. If what happened to us had happened to them, the three administrators would have been hung at the stake and Stanley Choi would have been hunted down even though he's on the other side of the world. A proper proper old school football club where actions speak louder than words.

Give me a fanbase like them over the plastic shite you see at most other London clubs all day long.

Always held respect for Millwall. .........................Give me a fanbase like them over the plastic shite you see at most other London clubs all day long.

Did you go to the semi at Wembley against them? (I'm fairly certain you will have).

They undoubtedly have some decent fans. Unfortunately, they also have way more than their fair share of absolute tossers.

Did you go to the semi at Wembley against them? (I'm fairly certain you will have).

They undoubtedly have some decent fans. Unfortunately, they also have way more than their fair share of absolute tossers.
You mean the handbags from day trippers who have probably never set foot inside the Den and if they have it'll have been once every five years. I'd hardly call them fans. Bit like the thousand odd who rocked up at the Man City game at the DW purely to cause trouble with the City lot. You wouldn't be calling them Latics fans either.

Status
Not open for further replies.