NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 245 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time for the Supporters Club to step up their interview last weekend backing the Spanish bid by making a public statement.
I would also like our M P Lisa Nandy to put pressure thorough the sports minister to ask questions about the EFL handling and lack of progress with a decision.
With monies running out at the club, an answer either way in required.

Like Allan Ladd in the film Shane, were at the end of the Film we see Shane disappearing into the sunset never to be seen again. That is what is going to happen to us, and interest parties will still be talking about our future.

If you're a profiteer you're looking in the wrong place if you think football is the place to make you money. Especially an asset stripped bottom of L1 club with a traditionally low fan base.

Just making the point that Dave Whelan is/ was a Wiganer, and cared about the town. These guys have no real connections with Wigan. Why on earth would they want to buy Latics?

I have just been told council no longer own 18 % of stadium because of holding company going into administration is that true ?

I have just been told council no longer own 18 % of stadium because of holding company going into administration is that true ?

Yes. Alison McKenzie-Folan said as much in the Wigan Today article (posted on pg 245).

Oh, and it was 15%. They do still hold the land though.

Remember Lenagan has NOT given up the fight. Delaying tactics in signing a new rent agreement and he still has friends within the EFL.
Add to this that our MP is pushing for a supporters club bid to run the club which will see the stadium sold to the Warriors.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.