NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER | Page 169 | Vital Football

NEW THREAD FOR ALL THINGS TAKEOVER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't feel positive about anything Kendrick writes. Over the course of this Administration his coverage has been nothing short of woeful, I know from Twitter you are one of the fanboys who hang on his every word but really all these little clickbaits that are put out on Twitter are pathetic. Alan Nixon has proved without a doubt he has his finger on the Latics pulse and his information is free as well. Jay Whittle has emerged as the fans Clark Kent and deserves all the plaudits he receives.
Just cos I don't always hammer him on here and on twitter i wouldn't say I am one of his fanboys Zakky!As a person he seems a decent fella so when I tweet him,I'm civil.I challenged him on that negative article only yesterday and made my point to him about the wage cuts and that his article contradicted Colin Millars from a week ago.A short time later this more positive article appeared so he has obviously spoke to people close to the situation yesterday or even Colin himself.

I agree his coverage throughout this administration could have been better at times.Jay and Nixon have been superb throughout the last few months and I've praised Jay many times on twitter and Nixon has answered many of my questions as well as other supporters.

As for the Wigan Post it needs the money to keep it going which is probably why it isn't always free online.

Just cos I don't always hammer him on here and on twitter i wouldn't say I am one of his fanboys Zakky!As a person he seems a decent fella so when I tweet him,I'm civil.I challenged him on that negative article only yesterday and made my point to him about the wage cuts and that his article contradicted Colin Millars from a week ago.A short time later this more positive article appeared so he has obviously spoke to people close to the situation yesterday or even Colin himself.

I agree his coverage throughout this administration could have been better at times.Jay and Nixon have been superb throughout the last few months and I've praised Jay many times on twitter and Nixon has answered many of my questions as well as other supporters.

As for the Wigan Post it needs the money to keep it going which is probably why it isn't always free online.
That rag is only fit for wiping arse on when stuck for bog roll

Now There's a point will there be any press allowed in today also has nandy been invited be it by video chat or whatever ?
Has i was typing this i had the tune from soap ln my head you oldies will know what i mean

That rag is only fit for wiping arse on when stuck for bog roll
It's moved on since the 80's and 90's when I believe it was rugby biased.Those comments were disgraceful about our Wembley following and Paul agrees,but none of those people work there anymore.
I find it's coverage of Latics is fair and now equal to the rugby.Although it could be better at times,in particular these past few months.

Last edited:
Just cos I don't always hammer him on here and on Twitter i wouldn't say I am one of his fanboys Zakky!As a person he seems a decent fella so when I tweet him, I'm civil. I challenged him on that negative article only yesterday and made my point to him about the wage cuts and that his article contradicted Colin Millers from a week ago. A short time later this more positive article appeared, so he has obviously spoken to people close to the situation yesterday or even Colin himself.

I agree his coverage throughout this administration could have been better at times. Jay and Nixon have been superb throughout the last few months and I've praised Jay many times on Twitter and Nixon has answered many of my questions as well as other supporters.

Thanks for your reply Which I think is very fair. I also think Kendrick is a decent guy but as a Latics correspondent he leaves a lot to be desired

Well when we heard last night there was to be some big breaking news today it sounded quite encouraging so nearly every ten minutes today it's been checking the news threads again.
Up to now nothing. Why do they do this to us?
Just hope this is not just another false dawn (well midnight at this rate).

Think the very least they could do is offer a topline update of progress given that all Tics have got skin in the game and 5.5k have money pledged.

Status
Not open for further replies.