New Shirt Front Sponsors | Page 3 | Vital Football

New Shirt Front Sponsors

Anyone know what colour the back of the shirt is I want a bright coloured one for cycling?
Mainly White or Black?

Anyone know what colour the back of the shirt is I want a bright coloured one for cycling?
Mainly White or Black?

The black and white theme continues across the back but it fades like a melting Vienetta ice cream, the third kit might be worth a nibble #safetyfirst

Reactions: PuB
Well that’s fucked it, loved the home kit and was looking to purchase but I really really like this one.

Will have to hold out for the third one before making a decision 😡

Haven't bought a 'current' kit in about 12 years, mainly focused on purchasing quite a few of the retro ones. Both newly released kits look great but the home one is one of the best looking shirts I've seen in a long time, regardless of club. Will be snapping that up for sure.

I've also seen a lot of comments on social media from people saying they haven't bought a kit for years but are going to get one of these. Great move by the club to really put some effort into them.

I've also seen a lot of comments on social media from people saying they haven't bought a kit for years but are going to get one of these. Great move by the club to really put some effort into them.

It seems like we might be headed for record sales of merchandise as well as season tickets 👍

Gotta be good for the budget, sustainability, profitability etc etc. Who’da thought putting effort into sales, marketing, planning, fan engagement and stuff could have such an effect.