New Shirt Front Sponsors | Vital Football

New Shirt Front Sponsors

Bauvill also sponsor Chatham Town and were responsible for massive upgrade of their ground. Not only do I see this as a record deal shirt sponsorship, but Bauvill to build our new stadium when the time is right!

Another step in the right direction new shirts later and hopefully the odd signing or two to go with them

Bauvill also sponsor Chatham Town and were responsible for massive upgrade of their ground. Not only do I see this as a record deal shirt sponsorship, but Bauvill to build our new stadium when the time is right!
Out of interest are companies able to do work in return for sponsorship?
It seems you could be right to me in return putting there name on shirts I wonder if certain tasks might be carried out in the next two years to offset the shirt deal.BG would know development but not in the UK.Could be a great deal for the club.

Out of interest are companies able to do work in return for sponsorship?
It seems you could be right to me in return putting there name on shirts I wonder if certain tasks might be carried out in the next two years to offset the shirt deal.BG would know development but not in the UK.Could be a great deal for the club.

I’d assume it’s Bauvill currently rebuilding the mega store

Bauvill have been associated with the Gills for a while now. I think they did the work in Blues Rock Café during lock down and I think their chairman/owner appeared on one of Scally's chairmans chat's

I find it difficult to believe that this guy is actually a Gillingham fan.
He’s anti Scally, fair enough, a few are.
But now he’s anti Galinson and anti Bauvill ?
The chap is either a wind up merchant, a troll or suffering from some kind of mental illness.
Either way, a Gills fan he ain’t.
They walk among us !

I find it difficult to believe that this guy is actually a Gillingham fan.
He’s anti Scally, fair enough, a few are.
But now he’s anti Galinson and anti Bauvill ?
The chap is either a wind up merchant, a troll or suffering from some kind of mental illness.
Either way, a Gills fan he ain’t.
They walk among us !

If GFC Blue is who i think he may well be, Shoty's third assessment of him is correct, only I'd add both physical and mental illness.

If indeed it is him, he's not a well man.

Also someone OSK knows I believe.

Quite a nice shirt but, was it all a bit of an anti-climax ? I mean, could have shown as the back of a couple of shirts with just a few of letters on. E.G. "Ag****" ; "Tho*****" and "Ume***", even "M**" !!!

Guess, eventually, it`ll all come out in the wash - so to speak....

Interesting post from Kent Online:
I have total trust in Brad and Shannon - the changes and improvements to the club as a whole are fantastic.

The shirt sponsorship by Bauville, a building company, looks remarkably similar to the deal with MHS Homes in 2004. At this time, Scally was boasting that a new stadium was being sought in Cuxton leaving us to believe that Preistfield would be redeveloped as housing. Due to Scally's lack of business acumen and sheer incompetence, the new stadium didn't materialise and the sponsorship with MHS Homes folded.

In 2017, Scally made another attempt to bring a new station to Gillingham, identifying Mill Hill as a possible site and used Medway Council sponsorship as a lever to gain permission for the development. Again, another failure of the chairman.

Given Brad's and Shannon's proven business capability, is this the start of planning for a new stadium with Bauville being given first option on the Priestfield?

I think we all know that to achieve higher status in the football pyramid, ultimately, we need a new ground and if this sponsorship deal is indicative of Brad and Shannon's long term strategy, good luck and bon voyage!