New Owners Said To Be Excited To Meet The Fear | Page 2 | Vital Football

New Owners Said To Be Excited To Meet The Fear

Next time JF, we need the name of Wes' tailor. Loving the suit :clap: JPA has reservations, but you've got to be assured and confident to pull of the ole check look.

Reckon I could still get away with it:cool::tophat:,

They have accepted my offer to sponsor Villa Park. It will now be Fear Villa and that gets the FFP sorted.

Yes, Grealish has a 20 year contract.

Messi is indeed signing, the proof is below.

They were just ashamed that I wasn't used as the model for the kit.

We'll have ten new signings by tomorrow.

There will indeed be grass.

Demolition of the old North Stand begins today.
Really, really disgusted you passed up the chance to inquire when the Witton Station bridge was going to be painted. Do you want the job or what??

Was this "meeting" only open to the "super" fans - Fear / Woodhall / Hodgson / Wolfie / Tarzan
Same old cliques ;)

577247_421025184598250_1768749095_n.jpg

Aston Villa Supporters Trust (AVST) Two reps David W and Mo
Lions Club Chairpersons Two reps no one was available on such late notice
Avillafan.com One rep Nick
Heroes & Villains One rep Dave Woodhall
Villa Talk One rep Scott
Vital Villa One rep Odd chap, called himself Fear
AV Independent Supporters Clubs (AVISC) One rep Steve Gough
My Old Man Said (MOMS) One rep David Michael
Villa View One rep Dan Bardell
Aston Villa Disabled Association One rep Joanne

I note that God has spoken and (again) pledged his love and support for the club. When the current dust has settled, would anyone object to a renaming of the Holte as the Paul McGrath Holte End?

I note that God has spoken and (again) pledged his love and support for the club. When the current dust has settled, would anyone object to a renaming of the Holte as the Paul McGrath Holte End?

Still calls us Villians, not convinced. If he can sing steps of the Holte End backwards may be convinced

Wes Edens can walk around Aston with a pair of pink knickers on his head if he wants. I told Mrs GMV to expect to see me in a checked grey suit to all family weddings from now on....

:smoke::smoke:

Gents, will start an FCG thread.

This is to talk about my greatness. We don't want to get the different things confused

:oops:

Collymore seems a bit bitter to me.

Stan Collymore has revealed that he just doesn't care who is in charge of Aston Villa anymore.
The former Villa striker has been a big voice on events off the field surrounding the club's turmoil behind the scenes.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/i-dont-care-who-owns-14944304
Collymore is a knob and no more a villa fan than my sisters dead cat.

Bloke was shit for us in the shirt after a huge fee and disrespected us in the past. Don’t like him, never will, I don’t feel he represents me or talks on my behalf as a villa fan.