New Owners Said To Be Excited To Meet The Fear | Vital Football

New Owners Said To Be Excited To Meet The Fear

Got a very, very, very, very good feeling about all this especially with the activity at companies house today

Nice one!

I keep on trying to stop myself from getting too excited because like everyone else, I've been so let down so many times by the club that has been a massive part of my life for over 50 years!

I would like to see the club get the right people in place throughout the club and build the right foundations for the future - however, I seem to remember some Chinese chancer said all that a short while ago.

Fingers and everything else crossed that this time these guys are the real deal.

Nice one!

I keep on trying to stop myself from getting too excited because like everyone else, I've been so let down so many times by the club that has been a massive part of my life for over 50 years!

I would like to see the club get the right people in place throughout the club and build the right foundations for the future - however, I seem to remember some Chinese chancer said all that a short while ago.

Fingers and everything else crossed that this time these guys are the real deal.

Like you had fifty odd years of it,these guys may not be lifelong fans but they certainly pack some financial clout unlike anything we have had before including Randy . At the moment the sheer relief that the club is safe is keeping me happy,like you be more than happy if they put the right foundations down rather than run out signing every man and his dog. Do like the professional way they have approached everything since the announcement.

Right, so I met them today. First thing to say I guess, is that I love my new Porsche. Very kind of them!

The FCG group were invited to Bodymoor to meet the new owners representatives, they wanted to listen to us, not talk, they wanted to know who we were and to engage with the fan base.

It wasn't a meeting with an agenda, it was a meeting just to say hello, this is the FCG, this is how we think it can work, hopefully you can communicate how you think it could work etc. Very nice people.

Then, for a few minutes, the two new owners came in, said hello, that they were so happy to be here. It wasn't a lengthy meeting where we could start to ask about Grealish, FFP, budgets etc and with respect, they are only just through the door, they have much to do.

Must say though, very exciting to see two assured, calm people at the helm.

They'll no doubt have a bit of time and then communicate their plans. This wasn't more than hello, happy to be here, we respect the club and the fans.

Watch this space.... Feel very positive about this, I liked their relaxed style.

And it's no good asking me did they say this, did you ask that, etc... the answer to all that would be no! I'm actually always keen, as are most of the others I am sure, not to have anything confidential, I don't want to be part of a secret society, I want to be part of a group that gives our (your) feedback and then hopefully get some changes made to suit what we as fans want.

So did you ask about FFP? Is Jack Grealish staying? Are we going to sign Messi? Will there be a “Sit down with Wes” option at home games? What did they say about the new kit? When will we be signing some new players? Will the new pitch be ready in time? Are they going to rebuild the North Stand?

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

In the interview online with them they spoke of lofty expectations, will be very interesting in the coming months.

So did you ask about FFP? Is Jack Grealish staying? Are we going to sign Messi? Will there be a “Sit down with Wes” option at home games? What did they say about the new kit? When will we be signing some new players? Will the new pitch be ready in time? Are they going to rebuild the North Stand?

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

They have accepted my offer to sponsor Villa Park. It will now be Fear Villa and that gets the FFP sorted.

Yes, Grealish has a 20 year contract.

Messi is indeed signing, the proof is below.

They were just ashamed that I wasn't used as the model for the kit.

We'll have ten new signings by tomorrow.

There will indeed be grass.

Demolition of the old North Stand begins today.

Attachments

• 402995_10150571240727363_582357362_11071319_407921339_n.jpg
    402995_10150571240727363_582357362_11071319_407921339_n.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4
O
They have accepted my offer to sponsor Villa Park. It will now be Fear Villa and that gets the FFP sorted.

Yes, Grealish has a 20 year contract.

Messi is indeed signing, the proof is below.

They were just ashamed that I wasn't used as the model for the kit.

We'll have ten new signings by tomorrow.

There will indeed be grass.

Demolition of the old North Stand begins today.

Excellent, outstanding work. :bow::bow::bow:

:ban:

I quite like that they haven't gone over board with the PR to be honest. I would rather they stay as quiet as possible and just make sensible decisions and communicate when it's needed. No more messiahs with their gimmicks and branding exercises!

How can they not be excited to meet you that is the question. Good to here you approve i wont have to shout to loud then lol

agreed Bikini, lets have some professionalism now.

Oh I think we'll still need to be shouting Lyn!!!!!!!!!!