New manager? | Page 17 | Vital Football

New manager?

The Marquis said ages ago morale is incredibly low. There have been redundancies as well that seem to have gone under the radar. The French mafia are ***** chaps

Daniel Taylor. The rattlesnake

Rattlesnake or whistle blower? Some of that seems close to the mark. Oly is the baby of EM is 100% right. Silva was a first teamer and has gone. Cafu is underwhelming. Pants did seem settled.

Houghton is probably the best manager alongside AK the EM regime have tempted here. Another failure and it will be the regime under scrutiny.

What's Ice Cream got to do with anything?

The Ice Cream war in Glasgow was serious business which resulted in loads of bloodshed.

In the 1980s rival gangs sold drugs to the punters from Ice Cream vehicles, which turned out to be perfect for laundering the takings.

The Police Unit investigating the crimes were known locally as the Serious Chimes Squad

Win it though and you can end up as a Dragon...

Rattlesnake or whistle blower? Some of that seems close to the mark. Oly is the baby of EM is 100% right. Silva was a first teamer and has gone. Cafu is underwhelming. Pants did seem settled.

Houghton is probably the best manager alongside AK the EM regime have tempted here. Another failure and it will be the regime under scrutiny.

Ray Houghton chap?

Just stuck a nifty on promotion. £750 return will pay for Sat Bains with wine pairings and have change

Win it though and you can end up as a Dragon...

Cant you just picture that?

Cali Cartel: Senor Ballantyne, the Cocaine is £32k per kilo and not a penny cheaper.

Big Dunc; Look. I could shift tons of that stuff through my Health Centres and Boutique Hotels but if you are not prepared to move on price, I'm out.