New manager in already | Page 7 | Vital Football

New manager in already

I rea
Again, I don't understand you mate. I suppose you didn't check 107. Somehow you seem to think I make things up.
I read 107. If you don't understand that I am saying that I am referring only to postings ON THIS THREAD then there is no way forward. End of.

We both have different opinions of McC, as we have agreed, and also agreed not to engage in convoluted arguments about him and our respective opinions but when it's a FACT, whether you like it or lump it, it's a fact, and the fact is HE LOST THE COURT CASE which is the only fact I am talking about on this thread.

I rea

I read 107. If you don't understand that I am saying that I am referring only to postings ON THIS THREAD then there is no way forward. End of.

We both have different opinions of McC, as we have agreed, and also agreed not to engage in convoluted arguments about him and our respective opinions but when it's a FACT, whether you like it or lump it, it's a fact, and the fact is HE LOST THE COURT CASE which is the only fact I am talking about on this thread.
TT, you are too controlling mate. End of is the best way. You have your facts and I have mine.

TT, you are too controlling mate. End of is the best way. You have your facts and I have mine.
Your post #87
"Biased report mate. No one brings in a partner (lawyered up) and tries to do them.
The Prince wasn't rich and Mr McCabe had nothing to gain IMO...
.I thin he found him out."

I pointed out in my response to this that the one who had been 'found out' was McC based solely on the FACT that McC LOST the court case. That is an incontrevertible FACT- and I posted the High Court judgement proving this.
You can't "have your facts and I have mine" because facts are facts not matters of opinion- definition
noun a thing that is known or proved to be true.

'Proved to be true'- eg as in a High Court judgement.

As we all know, you don't acknowledge the dictionary definitions of some words so , yes, you're right, we should end this because trying to reason with someone who chooses his own meaning for certain words and refuses to accept the dictionary definitions is not a basis to post on any written forum.

Your post #87
"Biased report mate. No one brings in a partner (lawyered up) and tries to do them.
The Prince wasn't rich and Mr McCabe had nothing to gain IMO...
.I thin he found him out."

I pointed out in my response to this that the one who had been 'found out' was McC based solely on the FACT that McC LOST the court case. That is an incontrevertible FACT- and I posted the High Court judgement proving this.
You can't "have your facts and I have mine" because facts are facts not matters of opinion- definition
noun a thing that is known or proved to be true.

'Proved to be true'- eg as in a High Court judgement.

As we all know, you don't acknowledge the dictionary definitions of some words so , yes, you're right, we should end this because trying to reason with someone who chooses his own meaning for certain words and refuses to accept the dictionary definitions is not a basis to post on any written forum.
Sorry TT I didn't re-read what we have already agreed that your truth is backed by law. My truth is back by the fact we have lived through it mate, the annual payments and the write-off of the debts and his leaving when we where in a higher league. So all well that ends well, as long as the Prince proves his worth that is;)

I thought you said you had finished with arguing TT?

Sorry TT I didn't re-read what we have already agreed that your truth is backed by law. My truth is back by the fact we have lived through it mate, the annual payments and the write-off of the debts and his leaving when we where in a higher league. So all well that ends well, as long as the Prince proves his worth that is;)

About opinions re McC, with you, yes.
About facts, no.

About opinions re McC, with you, yes.
About facts, no.
You are in denial TT. I tolf the truth but you can't admit it
1) paying £6m yearly to keep us goung......fact
2) wrote-off the debts........................................fact
3) left us when we were in a higher league......fact

I could keep going all year mate but you are so fed up you keep saying you are done and then.....

Just agree to disagee TT.

Last edited:
You are in denial TT. I tolf the truth but you can't admit it
1) paying £6m yearly to keep us goung......fact
2) wrote-off the debts........................................fact
3) left us when we were in a higher league......fact

I could keep going all year mate but you are so fed up you keep saying you are done and then.....

Just agree to disagee TT.
It's not a question of a disagreement Chips , I have stated, and discussed, one fact on this thread- HE LOST THE COURT CASE- , nothing else, yet you keep bringing your opinions, your 'facts' into it and tell me I'm not listening, that these are your 'facts'.
All I wanted ( I couldn't care a toss now, you've squeezed the very last drop of fun, participation and contribution to this thread out of me) was for you to acknowledge the fact that he lost the court case thus evincing the fact your statement 'he (McC) caught him ( the prince) out' was wrong.
I know who is right on that topic and that topic alone and , whether you acknowledge that or not has now become irrelevant, immaterial and, frankly, from the way you have failed( or refused) to understand what I am trying to say to you, despite repeated attempts to ask the same question, over pages of boring ( for others) exchanges, implausible.

It's not about opinions it is about one fact.That is all.

Last edited:
It's not a question of a disagreement Chips , I have stated, and discussed, one fact on this thread- HE LOST THE COURT CASE- , nothing else, yet you keep bringing your opinions, your 'facts' into it and tell me I'm not listening, that these are your 'facts'.
All I wanted ( I couldn't care a toss now, you've squeezed the very last drop of fun, participation and contribution to this thread out of me) was for you to acknowledge the fact that he lost the court case thus evincing the fact your statement 'he (McC) caught him ( the prince) out' was wrong.
I know who is right on that topic and that topic alone and , whether you acknowledge that or not has now become irrelevant, immaterial and, frankly, from the way you have failed( or refused) to understand what I am trying to say to you, despite repeated attempts to ask the same question, over pages of boring ( for others) exchanges, implausible.

It's not about opinions it is about one fact.That is all.

And you you resort to shouting at me. Read what I said TT, I accept the court case fact and said so. But you don't accept mine and you will not agree to disagree, why?

I was brought up in a mixed family of Wendy and United and we argued but always had to accept others points of view. It kept the peace until the next time so will you not just do me the service of ending this ping pong?

By the way, as a Blade I reserve the right to add any comment I like on any thread.....you are not the thread police TT.:wagging:

And you you resort to shouting at me. Read what I said TT, I accept the court case fact and said so. But you don't accept mine and you will not agree to disagree, why?

I was brought up in a mixed family of Wendy and United and we argued but always had to accept others points of view. It kept the peace until the next time so will you not just do me the service of ending this ping pong?

By the way, as a Blade I reserve the right to add any comment I like on any thread.....you are not the thread police TT.:wagging:
Whatever.
I really can't be arsed trying to debate with you anymore

TT finished arguing Chippy?:LOL: That's a cracker. UTB