New Kit | Page 9 | Vital Football

New Kit

The feedback would have been about the sizing, I reckon. No one in their right mid would have said "what we need, right, is to look like we've been run over by a tractor".

Yep, I think all clubs are required next season to have a block of colour on the back of their shirts.

I can't say I'm over enamoured, but I expect it'll grow on me.

Not as bad as some we have endured.

So much about the club has been so much better over the last 2 years and during that time the home and away kits have actually looked classy.
I want to say I love it to encourage sales....but the shirt is truly awful.
Sorry, the club needs to think through the process that got this so wrong.
Now lets get the really important thing right on the pitch

This has got to be the worst shirt in as long as I can remember. Even worse than the one referred to in this thread. Did they design it with their eyes closed!?

I actually like it aside from the lack of a collar.

It's not exactly traditional but why not mix it up a bit?

I'm sure they'll be back to plain stripes in 19/20.

From a distance (when the dots blend together) it's not too bad. Up close it's pretty fugly (although i'll wait to see it in the flesh to make a full judgement.) As has been said, there are only so many variations in stripes so occasionally we have to have a kit like this to get the pleasure of going back to tradition!

It's amazing how many times down the years we've messed up a standard red and white striped shirt.

For some reason, we always try some whacky, different kit when in reality, all everyone wants is a nice, plain, simple, boring red and vertical striped shirt.

The elasticated bit on the neck looks horrible as well.

It looks like a red version of that black and white fuzzy, no signal picture you used to get on old TV's. It's far too 'busy' as a design. Got it completely wrong.

The sponsor logo is terrible, too. Because of that star thing in the top right, it kicks it off and makes it look off centre, even thought it probably isn't - but the lettering is and that's what it draws your eyes to.

I really like it, reminds me of a cassette tape or old computer reel. A great retro feel about it .

I've had another look again to see if it grows on me, it hasn't it looks worse. Looks like a cheap imitation rip off with enough changes to avoid a copyright infringement.