New Home Shirt | Page 2 | Vital Football

New Home Shirt

we should fly the lincolnshire flag colours for the away kit, as the premier club in the county ;)

Clean, simple designs work far better than 'inspired' (gharish) kits on slightly chubby guys in their 40s.

I would love to see something like this again. This was the only away shirt I ever bought because I really liked it. In fact I still have it along with the numerous other City home shirts I have bought over the years.

View attachment 33291

I'd like that one but without the yellow and without that shade of green and without that design.

The Lincolnshire County Flag could actually be added as a flag to the shirt sleeves or some other suitable spot as a badge.
We really to mark us being the number one club in the county.

The Lincolnshire County Flag could actually be added as a flag to the shirt sleeves or some other suitable spot as a badge.
We really to mark us being the number one club in the county.

To go a step further, maybe the Lincs FA could award the wearing of the County Flag Badge to the leading county club for each season.

Oh and how about the stars above the club badge? I think FGR had two stars last season (?) although no idea what for if that was indeed the case.
But for us, we have certainly won the Third Division three times, so a potential 3 stars for that, and the EFL Trophy must be worth a star too....so maybe 3 gold ones and 1 silver one....