Nearly Live! v West Ham | Page 23 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v West Ham

What did the text say?

McNasty looked very very annoyed - then at the end was doing his silly looking clapping hehe.

I just wonder if we draw with Newc and then lose/draw to Palace will he go? - Does it depend on how we play? All very confusing. Lets just hope for lots of points

tactics didnt win game
player power paid off
according to snoddy the big characters had their say at half time especially ruddy who really let off steam !
all hugh said was that they should calm down,great management then.

In a way I think tactics did win the game - having nearly lost it for us in the first half. Certainly something happened at half time, because the whole back four and the two holding midfielders pushed forward, whereas they had been sitting deep and backing off in the first half. The formation didn't change, but it was a much more positive application. Was it Hughton, or was it the players? This sitting back and retreating is what cost us seven goals the week before, and in my opinion it is where Hughton's "plan" falls down. I just hope we can carry that positivity into the next few games!

It is pretty amazing despite our rather poor form, and injuries, that with that win on Saturday we went above quite a few teams.

If we can hit form and start picking up points and wins consistently, we should be easily mid table

yes bears
snoddy article in pink un
said ruddy in particular got really angryand let out alot of frustration,didnt name other"characters"
hugh then calmed them down and "we had a little think about things"
says alot about hugh i think

CH said he let Howson go a bit further forward inh second half.

Ruddy probably wanted him to get out of his way :grin: