Nearly Live! v Fulham | Page 16 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v Fulham

The ref was terrible but not responsible for some of the worst defending and misplaced midfield passing I have ever seen.

The manager is reponsible and must take the blame.
He has to go but will not be fired.
I have to prepare myself for a humiliating thrashing on Saturday against a club I despise.

We did not play against them today , just spend most of the game passing sideways and backwards and eventually to opposition.

I just got in having been at family gathering over Christmas. What is it about bloody Fulham that makes my blood boil. I am totally gutted and can think of nothing rational to say so better leave it for now. Checked the stats on BBC. Please remind me as to whether this was a home or away game!! Only glimmer of hope was another goal from Hooper. Not looking forward to. Manure, a team which would love to skin but cannot even think of how we can do it with this attitude of defeatism within the management team.

Only watched half the match as couldnt stomach another 45mins of the first half crap and wasnt a bit surprised when i found out later we lost 2-1,expected it to be 3 or 4-1.Iused to watch my kids play on a Sunday morning with more skill passion and flair than this lot .It seems they make the same passing mistakes week after week ,either they cant be taught ,or we dont have anyone with the skill and know how to teach them.Loose tomorrow which we probably will ,couple of the teams bellow pick up wins and we back in the bottom three,and know one at the club realy seems that bothered or else something would have been done about it before now.Supose in a way we were lucky Berbatoff didnt get a game could have been alot worse.

fulham only had half a bloody team out !
if we cant beat them at home we really are in trouble
to think we have to put up with this turgid stuff for the rest of the season

I'm not having people say Turner is crap, because he just isn't. He's been outplaying Bassong for ages now, if anyone deserves criticism its him. Turner is doing alright, he made plenty of crucial interceptions yesterday that stopped it being even worse!

I'd agree i like Turner. On his day though he can be shocking, depends which Turner starts the game ! There is no middle ground with him, its brilliant or very bad i'm afraid

They are all crap because of the 3 stooges.
I should not have picked on Turner but I would prefer R Bennett.
I particualrly liked Turners looping header assist to set up fulhams chance where they hit the post.