Nearly Live! v Fulham | Page 15 | Vital Football

Nearly Live! v Fulham

think mcnally has lost his balls yb. he has had more than enough evidence to take action, he just must cant be bothered or likes us losing !

What was the fool doing? he is worse than Peter Grant and The Rat. Ii hear Lambert is edging to the exit door from Villa hehe.

If we lose the next 2 games Hughton will still be manager. The guy is a joke - We shit our pants against Fulham at home - fing pathetic.

To draw would have been a bad result but to lose for fuck sake. They wanted it more than us, we looked like the away team today, made it so easy for them. Total shite and I don't blame the players but what the fuck have we been working on all week? We had to win that and we gifted it to them.

That today really demonstrates why 3 stooges are so incompetent. What an absolute disgrace. Sack them McNally.

Please let me know what being said on CC....Who can stand up for Hughton after that?

McNally has turned into a Yes man.

Agreed NY agreed - Is it just me or do we piss about so much at the back? Does Redmond not know how to cross? Olsson is he a defender? When RvW came on why did Hooper go out to the right? I am so annoyed more so than any other time this season?

Untied next Hugh get your nappy on they are a giant team ahhhhhh so scared

The problem today was the attitude, it was all wrong. That is the managers job.

Did you here meulensteen in midweek? 'We are going to norwich to win' ,

He installed belief on them, and Hugh had us running scared. Simple as.

just come in from christmas visits
gutted but not really surprised,until hugh goes nothing will change
while i am posting this they are talking about villas plight
well i would have lambert back in a flash,at least we would go down fighting

I am back home from game...
Blame can be put at players feet not manager...Redmond..Fer...Bassong were dire...Turner in the wall what a joke he gifted them the goal.
Elmander was up for it as were Whittaker and Hooperman...when Elmander went off and the Wolf came on he offered less than Elmander.

And The Ref and One Lino were the worst I have seen in a long long while..they were a total incompetant pair of cheats.

I have heard from a few contributors that bassong, turner, whitaker and olsson fannying around at the back is not down to the manager.

This has been going on all season.

I know that this sort of tactic is designed to encourage the opposition to move further up the field so that their defence is left exposed.

Instead of using the forward movement to pass the ball to the attackers, the fannying about continues until the opposition are forcing us to defend.

If it were just the players, there would have been work done on the training ground to stop this happening.

As it has kept going on, I can only think it is part of the policy i.e. down to the manager.

We are still playing like a group of players that came together a couple of weeks ago instead of the potent strike force we ought to be by now.

Sorry, I am not a natural 'sack the manager' man but these mishaps do not happen on a regular basis under a competent manager.

I do agree the ref did not give us a fair rub of the green.

I will make further comment after I have seen the replays.

Not that it will change anything.