Nearly Live ! V Blackburn | Page 15 | Vital Football

Nearly Live ! V Blackburn

when players in the wings are fit again, they should be brought on from the bench. Players who play well, should be allowed to remain on side until their form dips. Ryan Bennett should start on Saturday instead of Garrido and Elliot should start. NR should be used as a super sub 30 minutes from time until he gets his crossing sorted.

I honestly think that was the best game i have watched at carrow road for at least three or four seasons :eek:

A word for Whitaker. His ball skills have improved beyond measure and he pressed and caused the defence problems. Passing and crossing was great.

MOM for me.

first chance ive had to comment on our win !
at last that desire is back ! a real collective effort over a good side who wont be far away at the end of the season.
a nervy start that of course wasnt helped by their goal,we gradually built ourselves into the match,a fortunate penelty but hey we deserved some luck !
from then on it was pretty much all us,hit post,bar and a world class save from robinson,grabbon looks a great buy and the whole side played well but i will end on a bit of a negative note...
it was clear to me in those last 15mins that murphy offers us far more than redmond,highlighted by his run and cool play for the third
his footballing nouse is far better than redmonds already,time to bring one of your starlets into the starting berth neil.