Nearly Live ! V Blackburn | Page 14 | Vital Football

Nearly Live ! V Blackburn

Are there more games tomorrow as Fulham and Wolves haven't played today?

Leeds and Blackpool lose again

I arrived at hotel in France this evening and after grub I was able to tune into RN via Canary Player and free internet. After driving a total of 6 plus hours, not including a Eurotunnel crossing, Mr S fell asleep and I nearly caused him and possibly the entire occupants of the Ibis hotel, to have a cardiac arrest when I screamed as our two late goals went in. This is the business!! I sincerely hope the Happy Days are back!

Most people on Canary call saying Redmond needs to improve final ball - R.Bennett has to play CB and R.Martin RB - I agree has to be the way from now on

Just seen the goals -

Johnsons was special - last season couldn't hit a barn door and now he is on fire.

Grabbans last goals was nice play by Murphy taking ball round Robinson and Grabban missed 1st chance but nice finish.

Johnson said on CC that he has been given more freedom

Good performance against a likely play off side.
We were caught out by Wolves physicality. It's a mistake we've not repeated. Hence two impressive wins. Thus far Adams is true to his on field promises.

Adams has said no comment on ins and outs as he says he has annoyed some people with what he said about Fer?

Arry Redknapp talking like Fer already his player this morning annoys me - I don't like Arry

Anyone else think that Neil Adams sounds like a Lancashire Kermit the frog? Haha I can't help but think that everytime I hear him. . Fair play he's had it spot on these last two games, hopefully he will start R. Bennett from now on after saying how well he did tonight!