Music | Page 2 | Vital Football

Music

Make sure you get; the

The Rolling Stones new album; Hackney Diamonds.

Out in October...

For all you aging rock n'rollers!!

Only heard the launch single, and it's a great song, it's being said that it is unquestionably the best Stones album since 1978’s Some Girls. Variously poignant, irreverent, anarchic and, in one gospel-tinged moment, quite spiritual, it touches on all the aspects we love about the band, glued together by the rambunctious energy they have made their own since the early Sixties.

Hi 80
Surprised PY didn't introduce you To Dion Dimucci
He's the guy who sang 'The Wanderer'
He brought out a blues, album 'Son of Skipp James' pretty good blues stuff
Also Blackberry Smoke latest album 'You hear Gerogia' pretty good almost as good as Whippoorwill. Back to their country rock best. 😉
Reading your post a bit late Niall, but I did introduce Dion Dimucci, regards his album "Son of Skipp James" excellent oldie Blues, on another thread, it was a while back.
As for BlackBerry Smoke I cant add any more, excellent band.

By the way have a listen to Georgia Satelites another great band, to me anyway.

Make sure you get; the

The Rolling Stones new album; Hackney Diamonds.

Out in October...

For all you aging rock n'rollers!!

Only heard the launch single, and it's a great song, it's being said that it is unquestionably the best Stones album since 1978’s Some Girls. Variously poignant, irreverent, anarchic and, in one gospel-tinged moment, quite spiritual, it touches on all the aspects we love about the band, glued together by the rambunctious energy they have made their own since the early Sixties.
No worries there EX I have it on order.