Music | Vital Football

Music

Techno Viking (Unedited Original Video)

I did a lot of research about this chap. The music is awful but if anyone wants to know more, just let me know.

Nuff to say the march was a direct '**** you' to the Love Parade which was going on at the very same time in Berlin. We're talking the mid 1990's.

This guy, is awesome - :35:

[youtube=/-8H4GKg-mYQ]

And then there's this piece of solid gold..........

[youtube=euZm1TfO9xY]

Heard this the other day for the first time in ages....looked up the video and........

[youtube=2f3oHYRPw24]

Pompey , it ain’t wot u got for yer birthday , … but give this a go .
Be sure to play all of it , the first bit is a bit boring .
one of my favourite outro’s.
Iron Maiden it’s not !!

Last edited:
Another one of my “listening when there ain’t nothing else to do “ tracks .
Robin Trower , - Too rollin stoned .
Again , make sure to play it all .

Last edited:
One of the best Canadian club bands back in the early eighties.

I have the lead singer and Guitarist from Temples visiting my shop fairly regularly. He looks a bit like Mark Bolan and the band has a psychedelic rock style. They supported Kasabian on tour and are highly regarded by Noel Gallagher.
He was looking for a cabinet to store/ display his collection of microphones.
I have sold him various pieces of funky 1960s furniture in the past.
I didn't know who he was or heard of the band. Its when he told me what he wanted the cabinet for and he said microphones. I asked if he was in the music business. I said what like in a band like Kasabian ? He said no Temples, we supported Kasabian on tour. !!
I didn't know what kind of stuff they did but I think I impressed him with my 1960s / 70s knowledge of Syd Barrett, Bowie and Neil Young. He has been influenced by them all apparently. Their music has been compared to early era Pink Floyd.

Hi 80
Surprised PY didn't introduce you To Dion Dimucci
He's the guy who sang 'The Wanderer'
He brought out a blues, album 'Son of Skipp James' pretty good blues stuff
Also Blackberry Smoke latest album 'You hear Gerogia' pretty good almost as good as Whippoorwill. Back to their country rock best. 😉