Mr Khan | Page 7 | Vital Football

Mr Khan

Quite happy with my lot but tks for your concern.
Any chance yr pal Adgj will respond to confirm the location of his all white enclave do you think ?

Have no idea again of what you ask.

But what sort of environment do you work in?
Must be crap being away from home all week plus the travel

I do though, i work there every week monday to friday - you clearly don't if all your London friends / colleagues are 100% white english if they are don't assume you know Londoners - frankly your post demonstrates exactly what's wrong with remaining bubbilistas - out of interest in which area of London do you live / work where this aryan environment exists ? - I go for a look round one evening !
Definitely not Aryan - I stated that to show that it is not just the multicultural people who voted for Mr Khan and remain. I live within 5 miles radius of Leicester Sq - if you open your eyes and have a meaningful conversation with Londoners you'll see that they're not blinkered by lies spouted by Boris &:Trump. And I wouldn't comment with supposedly authority on politicians in Wigan or anywhere else as I do not live there.

Definitely not Aryan - I stated that to show that it is not just the multicultural people who voted for Mr Khan and remain. I live within 5 miles radius of Leicester Sq - if you open your eyes and have a meaningful conversation with Londoners you'll see that they're not blinkered by lies spouted by Boris &:Trump. And I wouldn't comment with supposedly authority on politicians in Wigan or anywhere else as I do not live there.

What type of police state do we live in now when a white person has to explain why he has predominately white friends ?

Seriously, if you live in a 5 mile radius of Leicester sq and only interact with white folk it is you who needs to open your eyes pal.
London is the multicultural centre of the world.

Have no idea again of what you ask.

But what sort of environment do you work in?
Must be crap being away from home all week plus the travel
I asked if someone could tell me where the white only London enclave is - I don't believe it exists
As for the being away all week yes it's not great but needs must to pay the bills and it cuts down on fall outs with the Mrs ?

Facts look at the facts

There are no facts only flawed opinions. Whose facts do you refer one of the left presumably...its all bollocks and you know it. Life is f****d because of drugs where dealers are selling to school children and peer pressure rules inside these places so no one escapes and it is spiralling down the tubes and all we can mither about is where Boris went to school FFS...wake up everybody time to start a new world.

There are no facts only flawed opinions. Whose facts do you refer one of the left presumably...its all bollocks and you know it. Life is f****d because of drugs where dealers are selling to school children and peer pressure rules inside these places so no one escapes and it is spiralling down the tubes and all we can mither about is where Boris went to school FFS...wake up everybody time to start a new world.

Sounds depressing, to legalise and state control the distribution of dregs (like the alcho shops in Sweden and Finland) would reduce a layer of distribution and criminal influence.

The Eton issue is just nothing, apart from the arrogance that comes from privilege and money. No problem with privilege and money in the hands of moral people.

I take back my facts comment, having thought about it....
Just on knife crime, I think all of us on here mix up knife crime, knife murders, and knife possession offences. We will all be right if we selectively quote the most appropriate stat for our argument. Not you, but me and most on these boards, even the cost of Powell thread.

Depressing is the word. I had a conversation with a lady who said her son came home early from the school prom on Thursday because he had told her they were all doing drugs. They had coke, weed, those balloons and something she described as horse tranquilizer?????... these are 16 year olds we are talking about here. This shit is a ticking time bomb and I fear for our grandchildren. The powers that be need to get a grip with this cancer.

Depressing is the word. I had a conversation with a lady who said her son came home early from the school prom on Thursday because he had told her they were all doing drugs. They had coke, weed, those balloons and something she described as horse tranquilizer?????... these are 16 year olds we are talking about here. This shit is a ticking time bomb and I fear for our grandchildren. The powers that be need to get a grip with this cancer.

Don't get me started on school proms - bah, why not just a pint of Burtonwood Mild.

I think you mean ketamine

I do not mean to trivialise your concerns.