Mourinho Sacked | Page 2 | Vital Football

Mourinho Sacked

Yep the "class of '92" were getting old.

I wonder how Fergie would have done had that generation not come through at the same time?
Wel he won the first Prem League in 1993 and the double in 1994 with virtually zero contribution from the class of 92.

Wel he won the first Prem League in 1993 and the double in 1994 with virtually zero contribution from the class of 92.

And I too wonder what he would have done without them in the later years...

headline in the Daily Mirror -online, just now
" Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed as Man Utd interim manager with website gaffe "

Just read he is getting a £22.5 million pay off! Should help ease the pain abit.

Very astute again by Jose.

Reminds me a little bit of Neil Warnock (a lifelong Blade of course) saying his perfect job would be to get a very lucrative contract at Sheffield Wednesday, then sign as many very expensive and very crap players as possible, have a dreadful first half of the season, get sacked, get a massive pay off, and leave Wednesday facing relegation.

Think Jose has just successfully completed a similar task at man u.
Well done, top job Jose.

headline in the Daily Mirror -online, just now
" Ole Gunnar Solskjaer confirmed as Man Utd interim manager with website gaffe "
He should be a success. After his disappointing spell in charge at Cardiff he has done well to take Molde to second in The Norwegian League.

He should be a success. After his disappointing spell in charge at Cardiff he has done well to take Molde to second in The Norwegian League.
Hadn't he taken them to 1st before Cardiff? They're one of the biggest clubs in Norway with Rosenborg.