Mourinho Sacked | Vital Football

Mourinho Sacked

That's unusual.

I can imagine them starting to sweat in this area about Ryan Giggs walking out on Wales (which wouldn't surprise me).

I can imagine them starting to sweat in this area about Ryan Giggs walking out on Wales (which wouldn't surprise me).

A possible option as the caretaker manager and a job share with the Wales job to the end of the season. I don't see him yet as a permanent managerial material.

It is more likely that they will parachute in someone like Arsene Wenger in as a caretaker.

They clearly know who their candidates are, hence no intention of a permanent appointment until after the end of the season - this suggets to me their preferred candidates are still in contract.

I think they want Pochettino, hence the reason for getting a caretaker in until the end of the season.

Nobody should be alarmed. If they want to save a bit of money having paid up his ludicrously large contract they can bring Moyes back.

He's still got six months left on his contract there

Personally cant stand the bloke,however i read somewhere he has recently had his already lucrative contract renewed !
So he maybe hurting abit this morning but he will be laughing all the way to his bank!

I read recently that he'd been living in a hotel in Manchester since he became manager. Never set root there.