Most potential? | Page 2 | Vital Football

Most potential?

It seems like a lifetime ago when we could only sign players on the way down the leagues and looking for a final payday. Best time ever to be an IMP!
The signing of young players with tremendous potential is wholly a reflection on the approach MA and Jez George have to the game, but more than that it’s also the respect they generate in the game that encourages others to trust them with the development of their players 👏👏

Most potential for the top is MA for me. So long as we keep him and Jez George happy we will continue to rise. Of the players Palmer most likely to play at the highest level. Of our players the 1st £1m sale is not far away maybe even as soon as January take your pick from Grant, Anderson, Roughan or Monstma. Ideally no one will be going anywhere in January if we stay up at the top end.

They will all be with us next year in the championship

Having been one of a few people to have seen us play in the flesh a couple of times this season, I would say Alex Palmer looks the one with the biggest potential. A colossal - and very vocal - presence between the sticks. I can easily see him being a Premier League regular in the next few years. Possibly getting into the international setup?

Roughan has enormous potential too as a burgeoning 17-year-old, while Johnson and Eyoma have bright futures.

Montsma could be something very special indeed and hopefully he gets to experience a packed Sincil Bank before he ultimately departs to higher climes.

Having been one of a few people to have seen us play in the flesh a couple of times this season, I would say Alex Palmer looks the one with the biggest potential. A colossal - and very vocal - presence between the sticks. I can easily see him being a Premier League regular in the next few years. Possibly getting into the international setup?

Roughan has enormous potential too as a burgeoning 17-year-old, while Johnson and Eyoma have bright futures.

Montsma could be something very special indeed and hopefully he gets to experience a packed Sincil Bank before he ultimately departs to higher climes.
Speaking of Palmer, I saw a stat yesterday that his save percentage is 88% (or 87% - high 80's anyway), which is very, very high regardless of how hard worked or not he is.

Speaking of Palmer, I saw a stat yesterday that his save percentage is 88% (or 87% - high 80's anyway), which is very, very high regardless of how hard worked or not he is.
He is a class act glad we have him. I bet he is glad he is here is with us

If that 35 yard shot from Montsma had gone in against Crewe Alexandra, it might have added another 10/6d to his value.

Lewis Montsma - Men want to be him, women want to be with him. Long may he want to be an Imp!