Money Raised | Page 2 | Vital Football

Money Raised

lindumimp - 10/1/2017 20:51

Jules - 10/1/2017 19:17

New Banner added to the top and a few figures posted!

Jules , can I suggest we don't just look at the banners. How much have you raised in the last few months through this website and how much has actually gone to the club? Simple question, simple answer?

I will also ask questions of other fundraisers. Transparency is absolutely crucial when we are asking for money or support.

Rick K

Are you suggesting Jules is not being transparent. I do hope not.

Impartiality - 10/1/2017 21:03

Jules , can I suggest we don't just look at the banners. How much have you raised in the last few months through this website and how much has actually gone to the club? Simple question, simple answer?

I will also ask questions of other fundraisers. Transparency is absolutely crucial when we are asking for money or support.

Rick K

You ask him yourself!

lindumimp - 10/1/2017 21:20

Rick K

You ask him yourself!

You provide the evidence.

NottyImp - 10/1/2017 21:15

lindumimp - 10/1/2017 21:13

NottyImp - 10/1/2017 21:06

lindumimp - 10/1/2017 21:02

NottyImp - 10/1/2017 20:52

Whine, whine, whine...

Wow!

Yeah. What exactly have you contributed to this this site or LCFC generally? Much less than Jules I suspect.

Nothing, goodbye, that's me checking out!

whine, whine, whine...

Wow again. Thought you were batter than that Notty. Goodbye!

NottyImp - 10/1/2017 21:21

Rick K

You ask him yourself!

Ask the club!

lindumimp - 10/1/2017 21:23

NottyImp - 10/1/2017 21:15

lindumimp - 10/1/2017 21:13

NottyImp - 10/1/2017 21:06

lindumimp - 10/1/2017 21:02

NottyImp - 10/1/2017 20:52

Whine, whine, whine...

Wow!

Yeah. What exactly have you contributed to this this site or LCFC generally? Much less than Jules I suspect.

Nothing, goodbye, that's me checking out!

whine, whine, whine...

Wow again. Thought you were batter than that Notty. Goodbye!

Provide evidence or shut up.

Rick, if, as it appears, you're suggesting Jules is lying, it's up to you to prove otherwise. You can't throw accusations around without backing them up.

Luke Imp - 10/1/2017 21:25

Rick, if, as it appears, you're suggesting Jules is lying, it's up to you to prove otherwise. You can't throw accusations around without backing them up.

Agree 100%. Disgraceful behaviour.

lindumimp - 10/1/2017 21:25

Rick K

You ask him yourself!

Ask the club!

And they will know what about Vital accounts. I will tell you now Jules is quite a few quid ( I am talking in excess of £200 at one point) out of pocket running this site putting in his own money and by own money I don't mean money raised on this site mean money that he earns from his job. He does this to top up the short fall when player sponsorship's become available. Jules does not advertise this as he does not seek any favour or praise. I know this because I am his dad, and I have played bloody hell with him for doing so. What is in the Vital account now I believe the club have ear marked for sponsorship of the bar in the COOP stand. If you doubt any of this or are unsure of your facts I suggest you keep quiet until such a time as you are.

Dean Burley.

Hi Dean, hope you are well. I have nothing but respect for Jules and the efforts he puts in to keep this site running and raising funds for the club. Rick Keracker should be utterly shamed.

lindumimp - 10/1/2017 21:25

Rick K

You ask him yourself!

Ask the club!

Why ask the club, this is un-official Imps supporters forum and is not sponsored by the club. It is run by 'Vitals',
If you could you could run your own vitals for any team and keep the monies, but this site administered by Jules and helped by others donate the click money to the club.
Also, I back Deans early post.

Luke Imp - 10/1/2017 21:25

Luke, all I am asking is that Jules details the amounts going to LCFC from posts to this website. I nevever accused him of lying?

Can I just say that running this website and the associated forum is an onerous task not helped by people like me asking questions about where the £500+ a quarter is going but surely I should be allowed to ask that?

Jules does a great job keeping this site going and I hope he keeps going, it isn't easy!

I am off to stick my ostrich head back in the sand as directed.

Rick

NottyImp - 10/1/2017 21:37

Hi Dean, hope you are well. I have nothing but respect for Jules and the efforts he puts in to keep this site running and raising funds for the club. Rick Keracker should be utterly shamed.

I am good thanks Keith. I agree he should be ashamed, and I am certainly not going to stand by and let Rick K imply Jules is being anything less than honest. he works hours unpaid to maintain this site with some wonderful help from some fantastic people. Scotimp, Luke and others, and having helped run this site in the past I thank them for helping Jules now, because I did not want him to take it on.

Dean