Money Raised | Page 3 | Vital Football

Money Raised

The way Vital used to be run the money was pretty much handed over to the club in return for shares, so not really handed over for nothing in return. Jules now hands over the money in the form of sponsorship as well as handing over £500 of Vital money to the last fund raiser run by Helgy. There is always someone wanting blood out of a stone.

Impartiality - 10/1/2017 21:55

The way Vital used to be run the money was pretty much handed over to the club in return for shares, so not really handed over for nothing in return. Jules now hands over the money in the form of sponsorship as well as handing over £500 of Vital money to the last fund raiser run by Helgy. There is always someone wanting blood out of a stone.

You write the story and I believe everything!

Stevie_imp - 10/1/2017 21:51

Wow that escalated fast ! Where the hell did all this crap come from ?

No need for it Stevie.imp A couple of simple questions....and all hell breaks loose!

lindumimp - 10/1/2017 22:12

Will you stop talking in riddles Rick and send me a PM, as it seems to me you have some issues with Jules and the way he runs the site.

Dean

lindumimp - 10/1/2017 21:40

Luke Imp - 10/1/2017 21:25

Rick, if, as it appears, you're suggesting Jules is lying, it's up to you to prove otherwise. You can't throw accusations around without backing them up.

Luke, all I am asking is that Jules details the amounts going to LCFC from posts to this website. I nevever accused him of lying?

Can I just say that running this website and the associated forum is an onerous task not helped by people like me asking questions about where the £500+ a quarter is going but surely I should be allowed to ask that?

Jules does a great job keeping this site going and I hope he keeps going, it isn't easy!

I am off to stick my ostrich head back in the sand as directed.

Rick
Well, it seemed the gist of what you were saying. I understand that transparency is crucial, but Vitals aren't "asking for money or support". This forum is free to use.

How it's generally worked is money get saved up for sponsorships during the summer, of which we do as many as we can (and Jules sometimes topping up if we're slightly short). It then builds up again over the course of the season unless we sponsor another (new) player in January.

The account is never completely empty on the off chance there's an opportunity for further sponsorship i.e. a vacant match-ball one that needs filling at last minute or even another player sponsorship. If it isn't used, it's carried over to the summer when the sponsorships start again. Or, like this pre-season, some went into the Crowdfunder.

Whenever money is spent, it's always put on the forum. Forum members actually vote on where the money goes I think, but certainly what players are sponsored.

Think we've sponsored/sponsoring the Co-op Bar, but I don't know where we are with that. That was quite costly and Jules is dealing with it when he has time free. Unfortunately I've had to take a bit of a step back due to work commitments (not that you'd all know because I'm around most days! :pointy: Office jobs for the win!)

If anything, the site is in debt to Jules, money wise. He might only throw in £10/£20 a time, I don't know, but add that up over the years...

Impartiality - 10/1/2017 22:17

Will you stop talking in riddles Rick and send me a PM, as it seems to me you have some issues with Jules and the way he runs the site.

Dean

Dean, great to speak to you again. Not riddles, honest. I think I would need to talk to you face to face to explain. As they say in Scotland "yours aye" or something similar.

lindumimp - 10/1/2017 22:26

Impartiality - 10/1/2017 22:17

Dean

Dean, great to speak to you again. Not riddles, honest. I think I would need to talk to you face to face to explain. As they say in Scotland "yours aye" or something similar.

Yet more riddles Rick, You still seem to be implying something is not right. If you can't do it by PM then please quit with the riddles.

Impartiality - 10/1/2017 13:55

Hello Dean - hope you're keeping well!!

BJM

Big Jack McGinley - 10/1/2017 22:34

Impartiality - 10/1/2017 13:55

Hello Dean - hope you're keeping well!!

BJM

I am good thanks BJM. Trust you are keeping well.

Dean