Monday Morning Takeaway | Vital Football

Monday Morning Takeaway

Good article on the Gazette site. Sorry dont know how to copy using my phone. HELP SEX!
The Luddite

:tophat: :hello:

Valeri Belokon has begun legal enforcement against the Oystons by sending bailiffs to Blackpool’s Bloomfield Road stadium.

Two vans, four bailiffs and representatives from Belokon's lawyers Clifford Chance are currently situated outside the Blackpool Football Club Hotel, where Owen Oyston's offices are based.

His penthouse is also situated in the same area of the stadium as is Denwis Limited, an Oyston-owned company whose principal business activity is described as the ‘letting and operating of own or leased real estate'.

It is understood the bailiffs will also visit an Oyston-owned property later today.

Owen Oyston was ordered to immediately pay up the £25m he still owes Belokon after missing January’s deadline to pay his second installment of £10m.

Justice Marcus Smith made it clear that should the money not be forthcoming, Oyston would face the consequences of enforcement action being taken to make him sell his assets.

It is believed Oyston failed to meet a 5pm deadline last Friday and enforcement is now underway.

In court last month it was found Oyston had failed to progress the sale of assets, which had prejudiced Mr Belokon, and the Court of Appeal had now dismissed his application to overturn the original court judgement from last November.

The Oystons were ordered to buy out former director Belokon for £31.27m back in November after it was found they had illegitimately stripped the club of cash following promotion to the Premier League in 2010.

The judge found Belokon had been unfairly prejudiced and the club was put up for sale four days later.

Representatives for Valeri Belokon have been contacted for comment

Morbid - 4/3/2018 18:58

:tophat: :hello:

Valeri Belokon has begun legal enforcement against the Oystons by sending bailiffs to Blackpool’s Bloomfield Road stadium.

Two vans, four bailiffs and representatives from Belokon's lawyers Clifford Chance are currently situated outside the Blackpool Football Club Hotel, where Owen Oyston's offices are based.

His penthouse is also situated in the same area of the stadium as is Denwis Limited, an Oyston-owned company whose principal business activity is described as the ‘letting and operating of own or leased real estate'.

It is understood the bailiffs will also visit an Oyston-owned property later today.

Owen Oyston was ordered to immediately pay up the £25m he still owes Belokon after missing January’s deadline to pay his second installment of £10m.

Justice Marcus Smith made it clear that should the money not be forthcoming, Oyston would face the consequences of enforcement action being taken to make him sell his assets.

It is believed Oyston failed to meet a 5pm deadline last Friday and enforcement is now underway.

In court last month it was found Oyston had failed to progress the sale of assets, which had prejudiced Mr Belokon, and the Court of Appeal had now dismissed his application to overturn the original court judgement from last November.

The Oystons were ordered to buy out former director Belokon for £31.27m back in November after it was found they had illegitimately stripped the club of cash following promotion to the Premier League in 2010.

The judge found Belokon had been unfairly prejudiced and the club was put up for sale four days later.

Representatives for Valeri Belokon have been contacted for comment
Thanks Morbid

I met a traveller from an antique land,

Who said—“Two vast and trunkless legs of stone

Stand in the desert. . . . Near them, on the sand,

Half sunk a shattered visage lies, whose frown,

And wrinkled lip, and sneer of cold command,

Tell that its sculptor well those passions read

Which yet survive, stamped on these lifeless things,

The hand that mocked them, and the heart that fed;

And on the pedestal, these words appear:

My name is Oystonmandias , King of Kops;

Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay

Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare

The lone and level sands stretch far away.”

What does this mean re the Club? I know VB isn't taking action against the club but does he want it? Is this the way to leverage it? If they can't agree a fair price he could force an auction?

Difficult to know exactly what his strategy is but if he can seize and auction other Oyston properties and they fail to make good money his position viz a viz the club will be even stronger. Might it also be the case that this morning's visitation might reveal interesting stuff regarding any intercompany paper trails?

Bear1951 - 5/3/2018 20:53

Prem, why haven't you reminded us that time will tell? :tophat:
Possibly sooner than we think,just hope whatever happens the club survives....Father time moves faster for those who have retired even those who live in Bath.

SaskPool - 6/3/2018 11:54

Good article on the Gazette site. Sorry dont know how to copy using my phone. HELP SEX!
The Luddite

On any text Sask, just hold your finger down on your phone for a couple of seconds and then select copy. When you get here just hold your finger down again and select 'paste'.

You may have to move the markers when copying to ensure you get all the text you want.

You know Bob I swear I could hear you pissing yourself from over here. Ding dong the Os are going

Thanks Bob. I used your note to test and it works. Cheers mate

On any text Sask, just hold your finger down on your phone for a couple of seconds and then select copy. When you get here just hold your finger down again and select 'paste'.

You may have to move the markers when copying to ensure you get all the text you want.

Read more: http://www.blackpool.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=40372&posts=14#ixzz58xmMq2VH

The Bailiffs should take Premier 1 along with OO's other favourites, after all the former councillor has been defending the scarecrow's illicit actions for years.

whitey1942 - 6/3/2018 11:01

The Bailiffs should take Premier 1 along with OO's other favourites, after all the former councillor has been defending the scarecrow's illicit actions for years.

They only take things with value as the have to recoup their fees at least. :grins:

I have never defended any illicit actions from anyone.
I await your apology .

Prem, my memory may be wrong but didn't you once say that Owen as the owner was perfectly entitled to be awarded the 11 million ??????? We await your clarification because I might be mistaken.

Bear1951 - 6/3/2018 11:34

They only take things with value as the have to recoup their fees at least. :grins:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: