MK Dons | Page 2 | Vital Football

MK Dons

Fed up with these Saturday games being called off, nothing better than a Saturday game at this time of the year with the nice weather. That’s what i get a season ticket for not to freeze my nuts off on a miserable Tuesday night in February. At my age there is a good chance i won’t be bothered to get wrapped up and venture several miles in the middle of winter!

Fed up with these Saturday games being called off, nothing better than a Saturday game at this time of the year with the nice weather. That’s what i get a season ticket for not to freeze my nuts off on a miserable Tuesday night in February. At my age there is a good chance i won’t be bothered to get wrapped up and venture several miles in the middle of winter!
I agree, but on the bright side we are pretty awesome on Tuesdays compared to Saturdays!

It's also shit for any ST holder living/working a reasonable distance away.

I might be wrong but I think the ruling is 3 players or 1 player if it’s a goalkeeper. So if Rushworth was called up we could have taken the day off as well.
We only have one called up so far that we know of (Roughan). Sam Long doesn't count because he is on loan elsewhere and cannot play for us in a league match - he qualifies as a Boston United player for international weeks.

We only have one called up so far that we know of (Roughan). Sam Long doesn't count because he is on loan elsewhere and cannot play for us in a league match - he qualifies as a Boston United player for international weeks.

Yep presumed that would be the case which is why I mentioned Rushworth.

Heaven help us if we have a good cup run.........

How do you change tickets if you have bought them . I will be back home before resheduled game . My mate cant do tues nights.so im going to give him my three tickets if he can pick a saturday game

How do you change tickets if you have bought them . I will be back home before resheduled game . My mate cant do tues nights.so im going to give him my three tickets if he can pick a saturday game
I’m going to guess you have to refund the originals and rebuy