MK Dons | Vital Football

MK Dons

That is so annoying. I have 1 Premiership (Brentford), 1 NL (York) and 3 scottish grounds unvisited but none are at home that day! Nor playing the Friday or Sunday.

Huzzah, just spotted York are at home but not hopeful of getting a ticket v Notts C.

Last edited:
Looking across Twitter, Roughan and Rushworth have been called up to the under 21s - not sure if we've had a third anywhere

I'm over the moon as they say because I was having to miss it with being on holiday. Another pluis is we usually lose when I'm away Oxford & Liverpool games being prime examples.

I'm over the moon as they say because I was having to miss it with being on holiday. Another pluis is we usually lose when I'm away Oxford & Liverpool games being prime examples.
I think you being on holiday had no bearing on the Liverpool result 😂

I might be wrong but I think the ruling is 3 players or 1 player if it’s a goalkeeper. So if Rushworth was called up we could have taken the day off as well.

I might be wrong but I think the ruling is 3 players or 1 player if it’s a goalkeeper. So if Rushworth was called up we could have taken the day off as well.

It appears Rushworth is not in the Under 21 squad so must be MK that's called it off or we have a couple of others as well as Roughan which are yet to be announced.

Last edited: