Middlesbrough v Villa: Saturday 30th Dec, 3pm. | Page 3 | Vital Football

Middlesbrough v Villa: Saturday 30th Dec, 3pm.

a bit of a stir of the 'pot'

Johnstone
Elmo Elph Chester Hutton
Snod Jedi Houri
OhNo Hogan Adomah

Subs:
O'hare,Grealish, Doyle, Bree, RHM, thor

Sadly Boro’s starting 11 looks stronger than us in every department imo, as does their bench, although they are certainly not unbeatable. Hoping against hope that we can somehow find our best performance of the season, as that is what we will need to win today.

BringbakMON - 30/12/2017 14:02

a bit of a stir of the 'pot'

Johnstone
Elmo Elph Chester Hutton
Snod Jedi Houri
OhNo Hogan Adomah

Subs:
O'hare,Grealish, Doyle, Bree, RHM, thor

Gotta give it to him its very positive and attack minded so please god let it work out! (I am as concerned about that backline as everyone else)

Silhillvilla - 29/12/2017 21:12

De Laet deserves a run at RB

You're singing my tune Silhill, you are singing my tune!

A right back at left back hmmm.

Josh Anonymous must be on a guaranteed play contract because his performances do not warrant a place on the bench never mind the 1st XI.

Hogan will be isolated, Snodgrass will be inneffective as he is out of form, overweight and solely left footed but played on the right.

Grealish and O'Hare should have been selected.

We will lose this.

Just heard Bruce interviewed on WM. Davis and Whelan both ill apparently so presume that's why kids are on bench. No change of philosophy.....! Didn't mention Taylor, injured presumably! Surprised to see Grealish dropped to bench. Couldn't care less about injuries. Can't do anything about it so get on the pitch, pull your sleeves up and show some bloody spirit. Still enough there to perform a lot better and not use the 'down to the bare bones' excuse.

I'd have put in O'Hare with Jack seemingly being rested.

I'd have thought the older guys not Jack needed to be rested, albeit he has just come back from injury

Team news just in, Aston Villa away to Middlesbrough.

<br><br><a href ="http://www.vitalfootball.co.uk/router.asp?7523996">Click here to read the article</a><br><br>

Bruce seemingly only trusts Spurs youth team players even when they are hopelessly out of form. I wonder where he will play Josh Anonymous today, in goal?

Bruce seemingly only trusts Spurs youth team players even when they are hopelessly out of form. I wonder where he will play Josh Anonymous today, in goal?

Can see the point of Hutton at LB as it should give Adomah more support. Glad Whelan is out. But dropping Grealish in favour of Onomah seems crazy unless there really is a problem with Grealish. Grealish and Hogan had the makings of a good partnership.

I suppose Onomah isn't getting played just to convince Poch it's safe to leave him with us?

Hope Pulis is even more cautious with his first match.

Pride of Lions - 30/12/2017 14:38

ironside - 29/12/2017 21:26

No Grealish. Be interesting to see where the creativity will come from.

Creativity?........ please explain........

:21:
Sorry. Not in our vocabulary.
Like "width." and "pace".

Nice to see the 3 youngsters on the bench, fair play to Bruce for that. I wouldn't have dropped Jack, certainly not for Onomha or Snodgrass. Glad to see Whelan banished from the squad and great that Adomah is fit. Is Davis injured/ill or dropped, if it's the latter it's very harsh especially as I suspect we'll still be mostly aiming long balls at Hogan.

Lets hope Albert has his shooting head on and they keep Adama on the bench as I don't fancy that pace against our , I was going to say back 4 but It's against our whole team who are slow beyond belief .