Middlesbrough v Villa: Saturday 30th Dec, 3pm. | Page 5 | Vital Football

Middlesbrough v Villa: Saturday 30th Dec, 3pm.

From what I've seen so far:

Onomah is dreadful and I'm glad he went off.

Albert is having a stinker and can't do anything right.

More hoofing which without a big man is ridiculous.

No patern of play with the usual lets wait, hope and see.

Snodgrass shouldn't even be on the pitch. His play is so predictable and he can't take a free kick!

Scrappy game. We are coping with their long Ball barrage and long throw ins well to be fair. Had a couple of decent breaks but the final Ball has been poor. Can't see the boro fans beIng happy with pulis for too long.

Same old Villa but we haven't conceded yet , How many more times is Bruce going to play Hogan on his own ?
We look better with Jack on but we are just one nod down from Gestede away from another defeat.
They will bombard us with long throws and high balls as the game goes on , this is when we need to get the ball down and break fast . easier said than done with the snails we have

McParlandTheGreat - 30/12/2017 15:51

As it stands, we have 2 more points after 25 games of the season than we did a year ago.

And last season we ended up 18 points from the play offs.

sirdennis - 30/12/2017 15:53

Can't see the boro fans beIng happy with pulis for too long.

I'd be surprised of they are happy with him at all, to be fair.

Even on Soccer Saturday, the reporter was talking about long balls and "trademark" long throw ins :3:

Without doubt Bruce needs to win this. He never influences the team at half time let alone before the first whistle. Bruce needs to step up, use his players at his disposal. Bruce needs to to show he has what it takes. Doubt it though.

Derby two up - consolidating their top 6 place. Leeds currently 0-0 with Small Heath.

We can't afford to lose more ground on the play-off places, but I won't be holding my breath.