Mid Fielder Wish List | Page 2 | Vital Football

Mid Fielder Wish List

It really hasn't. But that doesn't mean it will happen, Barca are asking for an incredible fee for a player they want to discard.

It's been looking more and more unlikely and supposedly he isnt even on the list of top targets. I also heard a rumour a while ago that Levy's relationship with the top brass at Barca is not good, dating back to something that went down during the Dos Santos dealings.

It's been looking more and more unlikely and supposedly he isnt even on the list of top targets. I also heard a rumour a while ago that Levy's relationship with the top brass at Barca is not good, dating back to something that went down during the Dos Santos dealings.

Over the years Levy has pissed a lot of clubs off. Every year he adds another name to the list.

It's like the Mafia in the World of trading players, it's 'just business' no one tends to take anything personally, if they did, no one would be dealing with anyone, believe me. Having each other over is the accepted standard for international agents and directors of foreign clubs.

It really is 'just business' and if anything Levy would be admired for his shrewdness rather than vilified.

Clubs don't let themselves focus on old dealings, they just don't.

Over the years Levy has pissed a lot of clubs off. Every year he adds another name to the list.

We heard that he burnt bridges with Ajax in Vert's transfer, but then came the Eriksen and Sanchez transfers.

It's just business.

Ever heard the phrase....it's a pleasure doing business with you ? Alienating people in business is not ideal.

It's a closed market. Even more so now we are moving into the upper echelon of football. They have to do business with us as we have to do business with those arrogant p^!@#& at RM.

Uruguay and Genoa’s Diego Laxalt would be amazing. Him, Gomes, Josh King. We probaly won’t win the league, and we might not win anything at all, but these are three realistic transfers which, along with keeping Toby, would strengthen us and let us stay in the top 3...

It's a closed market. Even more so now we are moving into the upper echelon of football. They have to do business with us as we have to do business with those arrogant p^!@#& at RM.
For I don't care if clubs find it difficult dealing with Levy, I know many would like Levy should roll over and have his belly tickled. For them the important thing is to be liked, for me the important thing is doing the best for my club.
If clubs find difficult to deal with him, I say good. It might just put them off trying to poach our players.