Merry Xmas and Happy new Year thread | Page 2 | Vital Football

Merry Xmas and Happy new Year thread

Last Christmas by Wham is this years Xmas number 1,i know you're a BIG fan of Wham Raysa,so that's a good start to your Xmas mi owd pal.:giggle: UTB
Only one band for me buddy
ELO always have and always will be!!
Hope we get a result tonight mate
Bit of a strange line up

Merry Christmas and a Happy Healthy New year to all Blades from Charlie and his family of Blades. Gary,Stephen, John, Charlie, Joe, Stuart, Paul, Simon, Zak, Thomas, Blake, Eddie. 👍👍

Christmas starts here for me finished work and for once I’ve got 2 whole weeks off 😳 1 hol week put onto my rota week so I’d like to wish everyone on here

bah humbug 😁
Enjoy Bully,there's nowt worse than working over Christmas/NY and partucularly NYE when all the once a year idiots are out for a celebratory meal and their expectations are soooo unrealistic.
Used to hate that night more than any other.

Quite happy to haave a quiet one these days.

First saw em 1976 I think it was, at City Hall
My first single - Showdown
First Album - Eldorado
And still listen to em every week!!!
Never had a number 1 ( in uk)
Except for Xanadu ( doesn’t count for me)
Love ELO
The Xanadu video had Olivier Newton-John on roller skates so that'll do for me.

Big fan of ELO myself BTW, Living Thing is in my top ten of all time.(y)

First saw em 1976 I think it was, at City Hall
My first single - Showdown
First Album - Eldorado
And still listen to em every week!!!
Never had a number 1 ( in uk)
Except for Xanadu ( doesn’t count for me)
Love ELO

Up late rapping, wrapping, drinking and celebrating whatever and remembering past music and this Eagles song came up on youtube. Didn't realise Randy Meisner had passed this year, what a great voice he had. So have a good-un Randy, SBT, DAR, JC, etc. wherever you may be and Best Wishes to all you Blades on here, see you all Boxing Day.