Merry Xmas and Happy new Year thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Merry Xmas and Happy new Year thread

Merry Christmas.

Or as the top thread on S2 says, "Wishing you all a safe and Happy holiday".
Saw that yesterday, a special breed on there. Whats up with happy Christmas and look after yerself. We all know when the stay safe rubbish started.

Saw that yesterday, a special breed on there. Whats up with happy Christmas and look after yerself. We all know when the stay safe rubbish started.
Because there are dangerous things out there, like Covid and Climate change. Plus the far right that hate LGBTQ+ and BLM groups. By the way who are the + community? The western world today likes to hate itself.

It's a great title though.

A perfect hybrid of fear, combining Covidistic safetyism and American inspired C-word avoiding wokery.

It's the right place for a title like that. It represents the forum quite well. And that is increasingly recognised by outsiders, IMO. As you say, quite a special breed. An assorted minority of the ideological Twitter Blade types. But if the players saw that Anel rainbow armband thread for example, both the number and content of the replies, they could be forgiven for thinking people like that are a majority of our fanbase. Which is quite embarrassing.

Happy New Year and here's to a better start to 2024 than we finished 2023.
I'm sure we'd all raise a glass to that- so I'm just going to fill mine :p

Last edited: