Meanwhile...the small matter of Burton. | Vital Football

Meanwhile...the small matter of Burton.

ramAnag

Vital Reserves Team
No point dwelling on last night. We’ve now got the small matter of a trip down the A38 to the Brewers in about forty eight hours time.
So...what can we expect...nemesis Nigel or the comeback kids?
Frankly if we can’t beat a team that is all but doomed with their defensive record then we really need to give up on any play off hopes because they’ll just be embarrassing.
Having said that, I do expect a fight back...a more creative team selection and a 0-3 victory with about half this squad getting a taste of the type of stadia they’ll be seeing out their careers in next season.

I certainly hope you are right rA as my fellow Burtonians will shred me to bits if we fail to put the final nail in..........

No point dwelling on last night. We’ve now got the small matter of a trip down the A38 to the Brewers in about forty eight hours time.
Frankly if we can’t beat a team that is all but doomed with their defensive record then we really need to give up on any play off hopes because they’ll just be embarrassing.
Having said that, I do expect a fight back...a more creative team selection and a 0-3 victory with about half this squad getting a taste of the type of stadia they’ll be seeing out their careers in next season.[/ ramAnag. We were saying the same about Sunderland Don't worry about giving up the playoffs they have gone There is no way this team will get anywhere near Cardiff Boro Villa Legs have been gone for weeks Like your choice of getting a more creative team you must no about some players i don't ?

ramAgan. Didn't we say the same about Sunderland The playoffs are gone this team is never going to beat Cardiff Boro or Villa all teams know stop Vydra and we are knackered Don't be surprised if Burton beat us because I won't

Setting aside whether we can or cannot beat Burton, two other games stick out. Sheffield Utd v Millwall and Middlesbrough v Bristol C. Points to be dropped by 2 to 4 of our closest rivals. Dont panic Mr Mista, we can still back into the playoffs and then get humiliated by Villa Cardiff or Fulham

Setting aside whether we can or cannot beat Burton, two other games stick out. Sheffield Utd v Millwall and Middlesbrough v Bristol C. Points to be dropped by 2 to 4 of our closest rivals. Dont panic Mr Mista, we can still back into the playoffs and then get humiliated by Villa Cardiff or Fulham
:agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree::agree:

ramAgan. Didn't we say the same about Sunderland The playoffs are gone this team is never going to beat Cardiff Boro or Villa all teams know stop Vydra and we are knackered Don't be surprised if Burton beat us because I won't
Of course all teams know they need to stop Vydra but that’s the same with players from Hector to Salah...fact is, Burton shouldn’t be good enough to stop him, especially when we have speedsters like Lawrence and Jerome as well.
If we can’t beat Burton just now then we most definitely aren’t good enough...simple as that...but I still think we’ll win...pick up an additional 4/6 points and qualify.
Whether we avoid Roger’s predicted play off humiliation beyond that is a different matter but I’m sticking to 0-3...any other predictions?

Take it Bent can’t play...no? Pity!

Last edited:
Bloomer perhaps because I've seen them 39 times this season i know what they can't do ???
Jeez...that’s 39 x about £50...£75 or £80 if there are two of you...that’s...wait a minute...between £1950 and just over £3000 on being pissed off. Fan or Mug of the year? I’m not sure but I admire your dedication.

Mug of the year? I've seen 2 games at Pride Park and the Old Trafford Cup game live at the stadium this season. The rest have been seen live in my living room courtesy of RamsTV and the odd illegal stream when Sky/BT are broadcasting the game. The 3 live games have cost me well over a grand. RamsTV £110.

Mug of the year? I've seen 2 games at Pride Park and the Old Trafford Cup game live at the stadium this season. The rest have been seen live in my living room courtesy of RamsTV and the odd illegal stream when Sky/BT are broadcasting the game. The 3 live games have cost me well over a grand. RamsTV £110.
MA good job we don't all do that there would be nobody there ? Um in the car park at Burton at the moment just contemplating i could be shopping

Just back from a huge vinyl and CD market in Utrecht. Picked up 6 decent records. Delivering another one to a friend at a gig this evening. The one I sold covers the cost of the 6 I bought. Good start to the day. Off out shopping in a minute to get the wherewithall for tomorrow's bbq. Then connect the laptop up to the TV to watch the Mighty Rams on RamsTV. Full English after that and then shower and off to the nighter in Amsterdam. No rest for the wicked........ Plus, the shops will still be open after tha game Mista :)

Having said that, I do expect a fight back...a more creative team selection and a 0-3 victory with about half this squad getting a taste of the type of stadia they’ll be seeing out their careers in next season.
ramAnag You were saying about the playoffs Hope you believe what I've been telling you for weeks Dread to think about next season all those long term contracts and Mel not going to spend doesn't look good

Ppl

Latest Rams News