Meanwhile...the small matter of Burton. | Page 2 | Vital Football

Meanwhile...the small matter of Burton.

ramAnag You were saying about the playoffs Hope you believe what I've been telling you for weeks Dread to think about next season all those long term contracts and Mel not going to spend doesn't look good

Seems it was just ‘blind faith’ mista. I thought there had to be a turning point. There wasn’t! Maybe it’s a case of ‘darkest before the dawn’ but, for me, the light at the end of the February and March tunnel has just gone out. Genuinely don’t know where we go from here...perhaps we should run out to the strains of ‘No Expectations’ next season.

Ppl

Rowett clears out the deadwood, Mel sets a realistic budget a team of ambitious players who want to succeed is formed, otherwise we may as well give up totally.

Sounds simple but this is DCFC so a more realistic viewpoint fill we......... Mel sacks Rowett, sticks a pin in a list of names (about 100 will do) and appoints god knows who, tells him to sort out the mess but no cash to spend, we sell Carson and Vydra to balance the books and to fund a small rebuild, we sign half a dozen has beens wannabe's and neverwillbe's on Mickey Mouse wages but somehow we fluke a few wins and think utopia is here but then normality returns and the slump arrives and Mel sacks the manager and......... well I think you can guess the rest!!!

ramAnag You were saying about the playoffs Hope you believe what I've been telling you for weeks Dread to think about next season all those long term contracts and Mel not going to spend doesn't look good

Ppl
Could we be Florest this time next season???? :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Could we be Florest this time next season???? :eek::eek::eek::eek:
What...you mean a mid table Championship side living off past glories who repeatedly raise expectation only to see it dashed time and time again as yet another season turns to the dust of broken dreams?
Surely not.

Last edited:
I seen you've all moved and still moaning. Can't you ever be pessimistic! I mean positive?

Yes when there is something to be positive about! Losing to Wolves who have one player that cost more than the whole of our team is expected losing 4-1 and 3-1 at home to the two bottom clubs is not!

If fans aren't entitled to moan about that then we may as well give up, in fact i think i will!

Yes when there is something to be positive about! Losing to Wolves who have one player that cost more than the whole of our team is expected losing 4-1 and 3-1 at home to the two bottom clubs is not!

If fans aren't entitled to moan about that then we may as well give up, in fact i think i will!

£15m is not the cost of our whole team. Johnson and Vydra cost more than that excluding all the other over priced bottlers!

And we didn't lose 3-1 at home to Burton. You must be the real swale as you clearly still can't get a grasp of the truth

Latest Rams News