McGrandles signs | Page 4 | Vital Football

McGrandles signs

From the MK Forum:

"On the face of it, it's quite an odd move by us.
I know I've only spoken to Martin once. Albeit for two hours. He certainly came across as an extremely principled man. He walked away from Walsall because he felt it wasn't the right fit for him. I'd be amazed if this has been done above his head. I doubt that we've bent over for a no mark, glorified non-league team like Lincoln".

Bitter, much :rotfl::smoke:
If only we had a long and illustrious history like them!
We've had a football league team longer than they've had a town.

I hope the midfield lives up to the promise these signings indicates. They are young but experienced and more importantly they seem to fit the mould of Championship style midfielders (If there is such a thing) if they are developed properly, plus they have age and time on their side. I wonder if he is a young O’Connor type but a bit more attacking? The squad is coming together nicely.

When was the concrete jungle formed? Late 60s early 70s? They stole a whole bloody team in the early 00s! Milton Keynes a modern soulless shithole.
Non league club indeed! We were playing the club they stole their league place from when they were putting the concrete cows on one of their many roundabouts!

I hope the midfield lives up to the promise these signings indicates. They are young but experienced and more importantly they seem to fit the mould of Championship style midfielders (If there is such a thing) if they are developed properly, plus they have age and time on their side. I wonder if he is a young O’Connor type but a bit more attacking? The squad is coming together nicely.
That's the striking thing so far. Young, but tonnes of first team games under their belts.

I think this is an absolutely great signing and you can really see what MA is trying to do here. You only have to look at the reaction from the MK fans and it tells you everything you need to know, it's quite amazing that we have prized away their best asset for nothing!

As an aside I don't wish devastation on any football club to be honest (okay maybe Liverpool as they are the illegitimate offspring of Everton and I can't stand them) :lol:

I don’t see Bradley getting much time here and Payne would probably also go if a club came in willing to take over his contract etc.

Would need a very well off Club to take over Payne's contract which we seem to be stuck with.

Last edited:
When was the concrete jungle formed? Late 60s early 70s? They stole a whole bloody team in the early 00s! Milton Keynes a modern soulless shithole.
Non league club indeed! We were playing the club they stole their league place from when they were putting the concrete cows on one of their many roundabouts!

I delivered roof trusses in the mid 80s all over the uk taking hundreds to mk hated going there im sure they moved the signs every day everywhere looked the same