Max | Page 2 | Vital Football

Max

If it was a dislocated shoulder, no self-respecting medical person would try and pop it back in on the spot. It is an A & E issue because of possible damage to the tissues, nerves and blood vessels around the shoulder joint.

Another area Wayne in an expert in, medical science.

Oh, scrap that - he was wrong (again). Unless, of course, our medical tram are not self-respecting medical people who practice at Wayne’s level.

what was incorrect was "no one saw that coming".

Anyone who watched the southend game could see that coming. We weren't unlucky yesterday - that has been coming for some time.

Don’t tell Broncos but that somehow was Ogilvie coming in and doing a better job (both with and without the ball) at centre back than Zakuani.
Ha ha - good point Nibbles; I wont rise to it although obviously wouldn't agree.

But I'd like to say how I enjoyed Zak's 2 years with us; he always gave his all and was a character - much in the Barry F mode - often threw himself into tackles but gave away very few fouls and rarely booked. He acknowledged he was a traditional Row Z defender.

Also gave good service to 2/3 other clubs at our level, and I think added some useful experience to Swindon (who i'm sure we're all looking forward to seeing back with us next year) if not playing much; a shame that it looks like his league career may be ended by that bad injury - the Barnsley player took 6 months plus to recover but seems to be back ok now; shows what a fragile career football can be

Hope Max injury not too bad and he'll be back holding the defence together soon, whoever is alongside him

I've been arguing for a long time that Jones should be in the back 4; this might not make that much difference to our last 10 games, but could do a great deal for his prospects and career

It's an ill wind ......................

But I'd like to say how I enjoyed Zak's 2 years with us; he always gave his all and was a character - much in the Barry F mode - often threw himself into tackles but gave away very few fouls and rarely booked. He acknowledged he was a traditional Row Z defender...

Echo the comments about Zak, a fine Captain and a true Pro - good luck to him.

Agree also about Jones - quality at C/back.

where have you read that ?

Looked like a shoulder to me - also look like they popped it back in while he was on the pitch. The RE collectively whinced with him as they did it.
A mate sitting next to me clearly saw it.my eyes were elsewhere that second definitely saw what you did.Our area of the ground was almost certainly had the only clear view.

Confirmed it was a dislocated shoulder but also that Max has a problem with his shoulder so may not have taken much to have dislocated it?

Was certainly not expecting him to be 'in a race against time' to play this weekend.

https://www.kentonline.co.uk/medway/sport/fears-ehmer-will-miss-out-223177/

SE quotes on twitter are that Max is probably playing. But I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s just smoke and mirrors like SE is prone to.

Jordan Graham put forward as well and saying “I’m looking forward to the game” as if he’s playing. SE says they’ve been doing work on their shape.

Expect an unchanged line up form the AFCW game 😄