Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Enrique

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Benitez

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • Other

Votes: 8 18.6%

• Total voters
Thanks for the memories but sometimes you have to swallow you're pride and accept things are not working.

Do the right thing Poch. Resign.

Thanks for the memories but sometimes you have to swallow you're pride and accept things are not working.

Do the right thing Poch. Resign.

He won't resign and lose over 30 mil quid.

It will be funny to watch Levy at Xmas with steam coming out of his ears as he has to pay off Poch with us rooted at the bottom of the PL table, and then spend some serious January dosh to stop him and Uncle Joe's investment sinking into the championship lol.

He won't resign and lose over 30 mil quid.

It will be funny to watch Levy at Xmas with steam coming out of his ears as he has to pay off Poch with us rooted at the bottom of the PL table, and then spend some serious January dosh to stop him and Uncle Joe's investment sinking into the championship lol.

Levy needs to do the right thing and move over as well

It’s not all down to the manager.

Maybe they can strike a deal. End of the day Poch has lost the dressing room.

We can't keep him over potential pay offs. Will cost us more in the long run.

I said at the time making him the 2nd highest paid manager in the league was nuts as he never won us anything.

Levy fault he will have to accept the hit.

Damn right. He can't get the job done. 20 years of evidence.

Honestly, Mopo should have called him out last summer but he didn’t as they just gave him a massive pay rise as hush money.

I bet that has played it's part, everyone and his dog could see that was a disgusting thing to do to Moura and I bet it turned some of the dressing room off Poch and Kane.

The three most important things this week apart from the results

Sissoko talking out
Kane showing zero effort today
Alli walking off

Three players who you would think would be last to stop supporting the manager.

Sissoko talking out
Alli walking off

No doubt Poch has handled things terribly but the guys are all seasoned professionals. Nothing could excuse what we've witnessed in the last month or two.

No doubt Poch has handled things terribly but the guys are all seasoned professionals. Nothing could excuse what we've witnessed in the last month or two.

I don’t disgree. As stated the players are at fault as well.

However you have to ask why they have got to this point

Sissoko talking out
Alli walking off

While Alli has obviously been a bit distracted by the benefits that come with being a young rich famous person, he hates losing and would at least have fought for the team, unlike Eriksen who is just such a pussy. I don’t blame him for walking off or whatever he did.

My point still stands. I've stated clearly he's handled the situation poorly which isw the reason he must go but that can be said of a number of these players?

And I agreed!

But sadly the manager has control over the squad and he’s picking them