Match Tread, Derby v Forest, there's feeling involved here. | Page 14 | Vital Football

Match Tread, Derby v Forest, there's feeling involved here.

I’d just love it for hughton to say you know what I should have made changes earlier/different options etc

What happened to honest/open managers

If you think of the big picture CH has really turned Forest around. We look like a team again. They give me hope and confidence.

Relegation fears have diminished.
Yeah, I think we'll be ok now. We look solid and very confident. If we want to keep a clean sheet, we lookike we can. The organisation is streets ahead of where we were in the first part of the season

It's enough to make you cancel your Sky subscription i'm really sick of their anti Forest agenda. It takes me back to the last time we were in Europe & European football was on the BBC there was one one particular night when some of the "big" teams had played as well as us we were in the old UEfa cup, and the BBC went on & on about Man U, Liverpool or who ever it was that had played and them Lineker added at the end "and Forest won as well" and that was the only mention we got, now Sky have taken up the same agenda.

I think both Man U and Liverpool went out in something like the 2nd round that season to Russian opposition.

That's why we were the only team in Europe as Blackburn were knocked out of the CL group stage by NorwegIan and/ or Swedish teams as far as I can remember.

Chris Hughton on Figueiredo: ''could he have done better? Yes he could have done but this is a player that has been excellent for us and has been in really good form - and you can't take away the fact it's still a fabulous strike to score the goal

Priorities are get Garnz on a season long loan, sign up Knockz, find someone anyone to replace Cafz & either get Freez on a diet & bleep test or replace him.

Also Sambz waz getting a lot of shit earlier in the season I think he deserves a great deal of credit as hez really turned it round

Would have taken 1-1 before the game but the manner of it is a bit galling.

Still, I would say the turnaround is pretty much complete so it’s now hopefully a case of seeing how high we can finish. Top ten would be nice.

Hughton isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, I know but he has done a decent job so far and I am becoming even more convinced that if we are sensible enough to give him the tools then he will take us forwards as a club.