Match Tread, Derby v Forest, there's feeling involved here. | Page 13 | Vital Football

Match Tread, Derby v Forest, there's feeling involved here.

Sky have actually got round to mentioning the hand ball at last, the goal should never have stood it cannoned off his elbow perfectly to set up the shot.

CH has to start taking a share of the blame here. Freeman, while I would have subbed him after 15 mins, should have been replaced at HT or around the 55-60 mark.
The last 20 we were starting to lose a little momentum with Garner and Cafu so a change there would have been good. He needs to use to squad and inject energy rather than trying to hang on for a 1-0. Blackett for Freeman was a nonsense sub, and if he wanted to shore something up a bit, bring on Colback or Sow to sit in for 15 mins.
Feels like a loss and blown opportunity again

CH has to start taking a share of the blame here. Freeman, while I would have subbed him after 15 mins, should have been replaced at HT or around the 55-60 mark.
The last 20 we were starting to lose a little momentum with Garner and Cafu so a change there would have been good. He needs to use to squad and inject energy rather than trying to hang on for a 1-0. Blackett for Freeman was a nonsense sub, and if he wanted to shore something up a bit, bring on Colback or Sow to sit in for 15 mins.
Feels like a loss and blown opportunity again
How dare you question him...don’t you he can’t do any wrong....

Freeman was incredibly wasteful and ineffective. With Mighten/Lolley/Ameobi as options I have no idea how he's getting so many minutes.

We should've gambled more for the win. Beating Rotherham and Blackburn gave us more freedom tonight but Hughton isn't brave enough for me.

Our goal was all luck theirs was quality despite being a clear handball, think I've heard enough.
It's enough to make you cancel your Sky subscription i'm really sick of their anti Forest agenda. It takes me back to the last time we were in Europe & European football was on the BBC there was one one particular night when some of the "big" teams had played as well as us we were in the old UEfa cup, and the BBC went on & on about Man U, Liverpool or who ever it was that had played and them Lineker added at the end "and Forest won as well" and that was the only mention we got, now Sky have taken up the same agenda.

How dare you question him...don’t you he can’t do any wrong....
Exactly. I've seen enough of Knocks to say we should push the boat out to sign him. Great player, grab Garner on another loan this time for the season, and Krov too. Taylor should be our third choice, so we need 2 other strikers this summer

A bit gutting but swings and roundabouts. Yates' miskick gave us 2 points we didn't really deserve on Tuesday, Figs miskick denies us 2 points.

Rather have a draw against Rotherham and beat the sheep but say la vee [sic]