Match Thread: Wigan Athletic v Lincoln City | Page 4 | Vital Football

Match Thread: Wigan Athletic v Lincoln City

No, I think Johnson in the Grant role,
Scully in the Johnson role and Grant in the Scully role. That would leave McGrandles in the Bridcutt role and Montsma in the Walsh role, providing Poole takes the Eyoma role.
Hopefully leaving Palmer to roll the ball to Edun in his usual role.

Are you sure Palmer won't be in the Hopper role?

Scully in the Johnson role and Grant in the Scully role. That would leave McGrandles in the Bridcutt role and Montsma in the Walsh role, providing Poole takes the Eyoma role.

Glad we got that sorted.

You're on a roll there...

Unfortunately for TJ he's not our player as good as he has been we have to prioritize for our own players.
Given the position we're in, the priority is to play the strongest teams regardless of them being ours or not. You don't use the loan market as well as we have this season to then change tact at the halfway stage.

Long term it needs to be the case that we're not too reliant on loan players (not saying TJ should play today, he's probably been rested but I certainly don't anticipate Poole suddenly becoming our first choice RB this season).