MATCH THREAD v West Ham 2nd April 20-15 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD v West Ham 2nd April 20-15

Don't feel confident with this one,after all it's their Cup Final and they always raise their game against us. I'd take a draw now.

If we allow them to put in a cup final display as they currently are at the Toons I can see us continuing our poor run against them.

I would definitely settle for a point in this one. Without home support I'm not sure our guys will have enough to mount comebacks so we need to get our noses in front and dig in for a change.

I'd like to see, but it won't happen:

Vic, Porro, Romero, VDV, Dog, Kulu, Gio, Madds, Bents, Richie, Son in a 451 we need to not concede midfield & we need to be able to keep possession & make it count.
BJ, Werner, Sarr, Biss to jump in when necessary

Hammers are going to be up for this after what happened against Newcastle....we better match their energy and desire or like I said above...they will beat our ass.

Hammers are going to be up for this after what happened against Newcastle....we better match their energy and desire or like I said above...they will beat our ass.
So true me ole mukka, but no matter what they do or happens to em, they Spam are always up for it when playing us, it is there Cup final after all! lol!

How about this team v Wet Spam

Venom
Pedro...Dragon...VDV...Udoggy
Romero...Bents
Maddy
Jonny....Richy....Sonny

Just a thought.
Seniors moment Pmp? Always thought of u as the logical grounded member of this mob, have u forgotten Ach is in charge - logic non-existent!
Oh, I do like it tho....

Moyes wet dream unless Ange mixes it up.

High press with masses of space on the flanks and no real defensive shape

Always a difficult fixture, this one won't be any different. West Ham tossing a two goal lead against Newcastle may work in our favour, but nothing about our last two outings inspires confidence. Maybe we are due a good one. We really do need a win, I'm not sure that we will get it.

I do worry about the damage Kudus and Bowen could cause us with our full backs playing infield.
No question both Kudus and Bowen are their most dangerous players TQ.

I watched all of the Newcastle game. What struck me however was that West Ham tired significantly in the 2nd half and found it hard to live with Newcastle’s pace.

Ange’s approach should reap benefits later in the game. Our strength from the bench should make a big impact in the final 20 minutes aswell.

As you say though, we do need to keep a close eye on both Kudus and Bowen.

For me this is a must win and we need to go all out to get the 3 points. Even if that all out is in the final 10/15 mins.