MATCH THREAD v West Ham 2nd April 20-15 | Page 2 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD v West Ham 2nd April 20-15

Seniors moment Pmp? Always thought of u as the logical grounded member of this mob, have u forgotten Ach is in charge - logic non-existent!
Oh, I do like it tho....
Logical n grounded, 2 words that do not go together lol!

The only real grounded stuff I have ever down is when I was in service, logical never came to pass lol!

Seniors moment Pmp? Always thought of u as the logical grounded member of this mob, have u forgotten Ach is in charge - logic non-existent!
Oh, I do like it tho....

Surprisingly that's an attacking line up with Romero's propensity to get forward. I'd like to see it as well.

Match them for effort in first half with Kulu on right, Werner on left and Richi down the middle. Keep same midfield as before with Sarr/madders/Biss. Keep it tight and huge effort.

55-60 mins swap out Madders for Bents. Whoever is playing worse out of Sarr/Biss for LoCelso. Swap Son for Richi. Jonson for Kulu. Depending on how Richi or Werner is playing, maybe even put Son out wide and Richi in the middle.

We will steam roller them if its 0-0 by 55mins. We have the bench to completely change second halves.

Match them for effort in first half with Kulu on right, Werner on left and Richi down the middle. Keep same midfield as before with Sarr/madders/Biss. Keep it tight and huge effort.

55-60 mins swap out Madders for Bents. Whoever is playing worse out of Sarr/Biss for LoCelso. Swap Son for Richi. Jonson for Kulu. Depending on how Richi or Werner is playing, maybe even put Son out wide and Richi in the middle.

We will steam roller them if its 0-0 by 55mins. We have the bench to completely change second halves.
By right if we're on song we should destroy them.

If they play the full 90 the way they played the first 60 against the Toons it's going to be a tough night. Moyes subbed Antonio to rest him for tonight because he knows he always tortures us, just hope he doesn't wind up Romero.

I forecast a narrow loss....I think we are better than them, but I think they will want it more. Hopefully I will be wrong.