MATCH THREAD v Newcastle 12-30 kick off 13/4 away | Page 11 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD v Newcastle 12-30 kick off 13/4 away

You can see why Ange has always played down finishing in a CL spot. Players having to go across and beg forgiveness from the fans who travelled so far to watch that shit.

With all their injuries and we give Newcastle their easiest game of the season. 72% possession and four times as many passes as Newcastle is a damming indictment of our lack of a plan. I hate to say it but Ange is totally out of his depth in the premier league. We have been getting away with it in 2024 with a largely friendly fixture list (Villa excluded) but now is when we will be exposed big time.
We have become a poor team, badly coached and very easy to play against.

I was realy excited by Ange's appointment and was accepting of the time it might take to construct a squad capable of achieving a title or a trophy but have to admit I've pretty much lost faith in his ability to do so.

I just think back to what Arsenal supporters went through at this stage of the game with Arteta. We could go back and replicate today’s game thread with what they were saying.

A lack of tactical nous was the centrepiece of their whining. Even last year. And then they bought Declan Rice.

I just think back to what Arsenal supporters went through at this stage of the game with Arteta. We could go back and replicate today’s game thread with what they were saying.

A lack of tactical nous was the centrepiece of their whining. Even last year. And then they bought Declan Rice.

Artetas team when he took over for abysmal.

Ange does not have that excuse