MATCH THREAD v Newcastle 12-30 kick off 13/4 away | Page 10 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD v Newcastle 12-30 kick off 13/4 away

So all the changes to align the management team mean nothing?

I don't know, time will tell...if he is given time.

I understand and I fully expected us to finish somewhere between 7th-10th....

Phoning in games like this....and it hasn't been the first total capitulation type performance...is unacceptable.

We don't have anyone on the pitch that is either a threat to score on a corner or defend a corner. Again, a personnel problem.
I would say a lack of coaching. They look as though they have no clue what they are doing. Defending is largely down to coaching and organisation. Newcastle with three first choice defenders and their goalie out have had no problems defending at all.

No now we are letting Newcastle back in the mix for CL along with Utd, we really love giving other teams a leg up ,it's been the same problem for years,new manager,new team ,same shite. I wouldn't mind if we were blown off the park but to gift them all four goals is hard to take. Gutted.

This is just what we feared, we cannot defend like this and expect anything different. All they had to do was press and wait for a mistake. Hard to blame Micky when so exposed with a weak midfield and errors by both fullbacks.