MATCH THREAD TOTTENHAM v Chelsea Monday 6 th November 20-00 kick off | Page 17 | Vital Football

MATCH THREAD TOTTENHAM v Chelsea Monday 6 th November 20-00 kick off

We will always have very thick players playing for us. Make way too many mistakes when it matters most. Romero won a World Cup and wasn’t this batshit crazy so something must set him off in this team. Supposed to be in the leadership group. Our next 11 against wolves is going to look very dodgy

Well I take great comfort from how we still took it to them in the second half after the second red....we nearly equalised through dier and Son ....I am very proud of the players out there, they gave it their all...1-4 flatteered the shites they only got those extra goals because our players were knackered. I take more from this than Chelski can. The way we continued to press them with 9 men says a lot about our character. The real issues were the lack of professionalism from the guys who got sent off, the downer is definitely Van going off through the hamstring injury....we are still second boys!

Not really bothered about the red cards or the result. The performance for the first 10-15 mins was stunning. I reckon we might have the best keeper in the world on our hands. The heart and soul is there too.

We come out of this with a loss and some battle scars but it might just make us stronger in the long run. Gutted not to get to see more of Johnson. He is going to be stunning

Not really bothered about the red cards or the result. The performance for the first 10-15 mins was stunning. I reckon we might have the best keeper in the world on our hands. The heart and soul is there too.

We come out of this with a loss and some battle scars but it might just make us stronger in the long run. Gutted not to get to see more of Johnson. He is going to be stunning
I couldn’t agree more with every word!

We will always have very thick players playing for us. Make way too many mistakes when it matters most. Romero won a World Cup and wasn’t this batshit crazy so something must set him off in this team. Supposed to be in the leadership group. Our next 11 against wolves is going to look very dodgy
He was bat-shit crazy nearly three years ago against Citeh, giving away a stupid pen, a time when Ange and this team weren't thought of.

Romero let his team mates down big time. Udogie too. Such a shame that night not only did we lose, we have now potentially had a big impact in the next month with the suspensions and injuries to VDV and Maddison

Romero let his team mates down big time. Udogie too. Such a shame that night not only did we lose, we have now potentially had a big impact in the next month with the suspensions and injuries to VDV and Maddison
He's done it too often for me now. Tonight was the last straw. It was so obvious what was going to happen.
I'd play Dier and VDV and get rid.

Then recruit in the summer.

Kulusevski came off with 30 minutes to go and will step up:grinning:

Sick to my stomach. How can these players ever trust each other again. Beyond unprofessional. Reality! This will be very hard to recover from.

Proud of that second half performance and if Sonny or Bents had put their chances away who knows how things may have turned out. Special mention to firstly the keeper who was absolutely brilliant and Hoj who shared what he lacks in ability is compensated with passion and a will to win.

I questioned the high line at half time but it worked for so long hard to remain critical and agree the offside law change that allows a forward to benefit from being five yards offside when he scores from the cross is absolutely crazy.

Disappointed to seeing some fans going off on one at the first sign of things not working out well for the team. Facts are there were 9 players plus subs who showed real backbone, courage and a desire to fight all the way for our club. Just await Ange’s interview to see what he makes of the night.

Sick to my stomach. How can these players ever trust each other again. Beyond unprofessional. Reality! This will be very hard to recover from.
What do you mean. They all had each others back. If anything they trust each other more than ever. Udogie was just youthful exuberance which needs channeled. Romero needs more management but he is still class.
The team will learn from this