• WIn

Votes: 11 100.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lose

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I still don't buy top 4 with our current squad...just not good enough. We surprised folks for a while...but now everyone knows our game and knows how to beat us.

Could be a struggle for points the rest of the season...thankfully we have a good cushion on points.

Matic, you put two of those away and the opponent is on the ropes. The more we missed, the more they saw hope and well done to Scotty. Another junior coach shows Jose up.

Yep kudos to good ole Scottie...hell suit him up, he could walk onto our squad right now!

Seriously...a fan of his and always will be. Class act

Every time I think about that asshole that said "don't worry the Spurs will fuck it all up..." (or something like that)...I want to flipping kill that dude...but then I can't help but thinking...fuck he is right! And I HATE THAT HE IS RIGHT!!!

I still don't buy top 4 with our current squad...just not good enough. We surprised folks for a while...but now everyone knows our game and knows how to beat us.

Could be a struggle for points the rest of the season...thankfully we have a good cushion on points.

That's entirely and utterly Jose's fault, his defend a lead tactics are asking for it everytime we do it.

Based on our second half performance, they had greater ambition, pressed harder, played higher and created the opportunities whilst we sat back and conceded space and time yet again.

Jose is now a tactical Buffon all of his own making. He is at times literally clueless.

FFS!! Fulham in 18th who we should have buried, thye put on ambitious second half subs early and easily contained our threat by literally marking kane and son out of most of the second half.

fcuk this for football, Jose needs a fecking electric charge up his arse so that he actually gets pro-active instead of falling asleep.

As soon as they have a defender that matches sons pace he is out of the game. Kane is all over the place which makes him look good but leaves us with sissoko and ndombele as our forwards and they trip over the ball as much as do anything good with it. That back 4 doesn’t have a clean sheet in it so needed to be more attacking line up to score more goals

That's entirely and utterly Jose's fault, his defend a lead tactics are asking for it everytime we do it.

Based on our second half performance, they had greater ambition, pressed harder, played higher and created the opportunities whilst we sat back and conceded space and time yet again.

Jose is now a tactical Buffon all of his own making. He is at times literally clueless.

FFS!! Fulham in 18th who we should have buried, thye put on ambitious second half subs early and easily contained our threat by literally marking kane and son out of most of the second half.

fcuk this for football, Jose needs a fecking electric charge up his arse so that he actually gets pro-active instead of falling asleep.

You will get no argument from me on this one Ex...

That was so poor in the second half from us. Mourinho just so happy to sit back while the Fulham gained the momentum and control of the game. Couldn't believe it when I watched the clock hit 65 mins and we still hadn't made a change.

Fulham got what they deserved, and so did we.

Fully accept every word of your post Ex. BUT....the finger also points at players that didn't finish off chances laid on a plate for them.

How come Jose the not so fecking special one right now, didn't make changes ten mins into the second half, ffs we could see they were dominating

Fully accept every word of your post Ex. BUT....the finger also points at players that didn't finish off chances laid on a plate for them.

No bunch of players is going to score 100% of the time, so when leading, don't drop off, don't lose your ambition, keep pushing up and opportunities to finish them off would have come.

We're too schooled in negative football and deep defense now - and that's on Jose, the fcuking muppet.